Chapter One, first meeting

◆3rd person POV◇

When traveller was going to mondstat by foot scaramouche followed him, "so any explanation on why you're following us?" Said Paimon "tsk. I'm just curious on why would you guys go on foot while you can use teleport way points?" Scaramouche asked. "Well I just want a challenge" Aether answered, "well, can't I go with you?" Scaramouche said with a slight annoyed tone in his voice, after being hesitant Aether said yes and they started walking, and such

◆scara POV◆

When we reached liyue I felt a strange presence like I needed to stay here, "so when are we arriving to mondstat?" "Oh we'll arrive tomorrow but let's stay here for the time being" Aether answered almost like he was seeing someone I didn't care, why would I?

♡few mins later♡
◇Still Scara POV◇

I arrived at a Dock with a ship next to it 'the crux?' I thought while listening to what they said and sitting at the corner of the Dock, eventually, someone snapped me back to reality "hello, are you new here?" A white haired boy with inazuman clothing said with a smile on his face, I froze. I have never froze like that, he reminded me of.. him "yeah, why do you ask?" I said without thinking! It's like he put a trance on me no matter how much I wanted to tell him off I ended up with that answer. 'Why, why, why why why why' the words repeating in my head.

☆kazuha POV★

I was at a Dock in liyue helping beidou doing tasks and things, then I saw a purple haired boy with similar clothing to mine, I didn't really want to talk to him as he seemed to be dangerous but curiosity got the better of me, I walked towards him, "hello, are you new here?" I said with a usual calming smile, he froze but after a few seconds he finally answered "yeah, why do you ask?" "Well let's get to know each other, I'll show you around" 'I wanted to make sure he felt welcome, afterall it's his first time going to liyue' after a while he answered. "Sure thing" I smiled "my names kaedehara kazuha, what's yours?"

■SCARA POV■
((A/N) sorry for switching back and forth with the POVS)

After seconds he asked me "well let's get to know each other, I'll show you around" he said though it's not my first time being here in liyue I agreed still "sure thing" I said with a kinder tone in my voice for some reason "My names kaedehara kazuha, what's yours?" He said. 'Ka...edehara.' "scaramouche."

○3RD PERSON●
[A/N: SORRY GUYS AGAINN]

"Scaramouche" scara answered "no last name?" Kazuha asked confused "none of your business" scara said "well scara where do y-" he got cut of by scaramouche "a nickname.. already?" Scara asked with his face slightly turning red "so? Scaramouche is a handful to say don't you think?" "Whatever"

°after wandering around together°
◇3RD PERSON◇

After a while they saw Aether "Aether!" They said in sync, they looked at each other then looked to Aether, which was running to them. "Okay, kazuha meet scaramouche, Scaramouche meet kazuha" Aether introduced them "so we know the same person?" Said kazuha "I guess so." Kazuha giggled (🤭) "wow you two know eachother? Oh! Scaramouche I forgot to tell you we're going to stay here tomorrow aswell." Scara scoffed but kazuha seemed to be shocked by the fact they came together, it made kazuha sort of jealous even though he just met him today.

AUTHORS NOTE: GUYS I RAN OUT OF ENERGY SRRY FOR THE SWITCHING POVS.

(611 words)