Chapter Two, The second Day

◇Scara POV◇

ever since that interaction Aether is becoming more.. suspicious of me and often staring at me. "Why are you staring you creep." I told him off, after what felt like 1 minute he replied "so. Anything going on with you and Kazuha?" He and paimon look at me with a teasing face, I spat out the tea I was drinking "WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT??" I screamed at him, "y-" he got cut off by paimon "you know like dating and l-" "like love." Aether put his hand over paimons mouth as if its a gesture to shut the fv<k up 'what does that have to do with you two?' I thought "why do you two care about it?" Aether heard but was busy fighting paimon over something I didn't pay attention to. Suddenly a person with black tealish hair stood behind Aether 'who's this?' He looked to Aether and asked "who's he?, Aether?" 'He knows Aether too? Damn he's popular' "Oh it's just scara my friend from Sumeru!" Aether instantly answered, 'favouritism' scara thought "nice to meet you scaramouche" he said, I simply waved at him, I didn't want to have contact with anyone right now "Oh, he's not a big talker, shall we go now? Xiao?" Xiao, I think I've heard of that name before. "Xiao? Conquer of Demons?" Xiao looked at me weirdly "yeah, let's go.." he held aether's hand and ran out 'okay?'

♡KAZUHA POVV♡

I was walking by until I saw xiao and Aether ran out of a restaurant. 'Huh?' But as I was trying to think what was going on I noticed a familiar purple haired boy "hello, Scara" he flinched was he not expecting to see me? ':(' "hello to you too..Kaedehara." he said hesitant "kaedehara? Just call me kazuha :D" scara looked away looking redish until I realised I was holding his hand placing on top of my chest I let go and also looked away with a redish face, A bit more red then scara though "s..sorry" i said while still looking away "It's fine" he sighed 'oh thank god' "well let's get going!" I pulled his arm and ran "whe-" he got cut off, he let go "wait where are we going??" He asked again "just follow me scara" I sighed, as we finally arrived after what felt like eternity "we're here!" "Finally it's like we walked for hours already" scara said "why are we even here?" He also asked " because! The sun is setting" I walked to the cliffside and sat down, scara copied me "so, like the view?" I asked looking at him, 'he zoned out' I subconsciously held his hand, after some time I zoned out aswell, still holding his hand.

☆after some time☆
☆Kazuha snapped back to reality☆

"Scara, shouldn't we get going now? It's getting dark, Aether might worry"... no response, that was until I looked scara to see. He fell asleep on my shoulder I had a pinkish hue on my face "w-what?" He said in a tired voice "yeah we should." He answered the question and quickly stood up, "hey, let's go" "right.." 'it's like he forgot about it' I stood up too and we starting walking our way back,

♡☆they arrived back to liyue☆♡
🔥third person pov🔥

"Ooooo, did you guys have funnnnn??" Paimon said teasing scara and kazuha "shut up you flying pest" scara said looking annoyed and embarrassed "HEY!" paimon yelled at him, after a while, paimon and scara was fighting, "where did you guys go?" Asked Aether. "Oh nowhere why'd you ask?" Kazuha replied "were you two on a a date???" Kazuha became red "what! No!?" He said looking away "let's have a double date, me and xiao, you and scara" Aether said with a smile "no way we just met yesterday." After Aether convinced kazuha, he agreed "let's try to convince scara instead of bringing him, he isn't gonna go if you say it's a date" Aether said,

"Fine. How do we do that?" Kazuha replied "Hmm..  I have an idea."

¤The next day¤

A/N UHHH SO IDK RLLY KNOW WHAT THIS IS ABOUT lols
KYS guyss (keep yourself safe)

(703 words)