Chapter 3.

September 2003;

It's been a month since school started. A week after school started, me and Jasper confessed our feeling to one another and got together. I still have yet to meet his adoptive parents, I've met his siblings though. Alice loves me, Rosalie acted like she hated me but now she's one of my good friends, Emmett loves picking on me and Edward he's nice but shy. I haven't seen my uncle yet. My dad knows nothing about Uncle Harold being alive, and hasn't met Jasper yet. Dad knows me and Jasper are dating, we just wanted to wait to meet parents.

Today is mine and Bella's birthday. I woke up to Dad coming in my room.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Anastasia! Happy birthday to you!" Dad sang as he walked to my bed. I smiled and sat up in bed.

"Thank you daddy!" I giggled. He smiled.

"How'd you sleep Ana?" Dad asked.

"Very good." I told him. I looked at my nightstand to see the baby monitor gone, I looked confused. "Where's the baby monitor?"

"In my room." Dad told me.

"Why?"

"Because I didn't want Matthew or Brielle waking you up so I came in here after you fell asleep and took it. I got up with my grandkids last night so their mother could get a good night sleep for her birthday." Dad explained.

"Well thank you dad! I appreciate it." I smiled at him.

"Of course Ana!" Dad said and walked out of my room as I was getting up so I could change. I changed and went downstairs. Dad had Matthew and Brielle in their car seats, ready to go.

"Aww hi babies!" I said to them, making them smile at me when they saw me. I kissed Matthew and Brielle on their heads. I could tell they were sleepy.

"What time did the twins wake up?" I asked dad, leaning against the door frame leading into the kitchen. Dad was sitting at the kitchen table.

"Three-thirty." Dad yawned before taking a sip of his coffee. My eyes went wide.

"And they've been up since?" I asked shocked. Dad nodded.

I looked at the clock, shit we gotta go.

"Dad we have to drop the twins off fast or I'm gonna be late." I said grabbing my backpack.

"Actually only I will be dropping the twins off." Dad stated as he got up from the table with a little box in his hand. He handed me the box making me look at him with a raised brow, he smiled. I opened the box to see a car key in it.

"Surprise Ana!"

"You got me a car?!" I said happily looking at dad. He nodded. I ran out the door and down the stairs to see a 2003 Black Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins in the driveway.

"Oh my god! Thank you! Thank you!" I said running up to him hugging him. He chuckled and hugged me back.

"You're welcome Ana! You deserve this. Now go drive yourself to school." Dad said. I nodded and went to my truck. I got lucky and yesterday the DMV called and I got to take my drivers test a day early.

I got in MY truck and backed out of the driveway. I pulled into the school parking lot, parking across from the Cullen's spots. They were all there. I got out of my truck.

"Hey beautiful!" I heard behind me. I turned to see Jasper walking up to me. I smiled at him. He pulled me in for a kiss.

"Happy birthday baby!" Jasper said.

"Thank you handsome!" I smiled. I kissed him.

"Nice truck Ana!" I heard Emmett say. I looked past Jasper to see the whole Cullen clan walking towards us.

"Thanks!" I beamed.

"Happy birthday Ana!" Alice, Rose, Emmett and Edward said in sync making me laugh.

"Thank you guys!" I laughed.

The rest of my birthday was great. Me and dad went out for dinner with Matthew and Brielle. It was now 7:30pm, Matthew and Brielle were asleep and dad was in his room. I scrolled through my contacts until I found Bella's. She hasn't called me or texted me today and usually we call each other on our birthday.

I put my phone up to my ear waiting for her to answer but she never did. I called her two more times and immediately went straight to voicemail. I tried calling mom and she didn't answer. I guess Bella doesn't care to wish her own twin happy birthday anymore.....

This is the last chapter of Pre-Twilight. I know it was short but I want to get into when Bella comes to forks.