unclear reason

I was just discussing the math question and my deskmate for history came and point to the table in front of her.

Oh, I already know where this is going...

"Thalia, Olivia wants-" my history classmate , Becca started but I quickly cut it. Just hearing her name makes me feel uncomfortable...

"later, I'm discussing the answer right now" is the best answer to delay this from going any further...

I sat back at my desk and my friend , Maya offered to sit together during history class... The funny thing is that even though we know each other for 3 years, we are only close during this year because we became deskmates. But here comes the worst part, I can't just ignore my history deskmate so I need to ask for her permission....

"Becca, can I sit with Maya?" I really hoped that you didn't mention her name.

"Umm... The thing is... Olivia wants to sit next to you"... I spoke too early, am I?. I just look at her face unbelievably... And walk away

"Maya... Olivia wants to sit next to me" I looked at her with a troubled face... Maya just smile knowing the person I am, saying "no" would be the hardest thing to do...

"Umm... It's up to you... Choose the one that'll make you happy" She smiles... And pat my shoulder. So what's the best solution you may think?... I ran to the next class, was the first to arrive, put my bag there, and... Sprint as quickly as I can to avoid the awkward situation...

I can't just ditch my class, right? So I did the best thing, someone could ever do...

Go to the ✨ toilet ✨

After calming myself down, I tried to prepare mentally for the upcoming.

I came to the classroom and... Thank god... It's not her beside me, it's Becca. But things just go agitated starting today.

After the class was over Olivia came.... "do you have time?" .... Can't you see I'm trying to avoid you????. I smiled bitterly "No, you also know my dad's temper-" I was cut off "I know that you and Maya badmouthed me". What?

"I want you to be honest, admit it" ...seriously? Without even explaining anything and you just accused me?

.....there's no point hiding this anymore "I'll explain in our chat" I really tried to be brave, but I don't know why I always feel little around you...

"so, it's true?" Olivia said while smiling painfully... Uhm I think that face should be worn by ME.

"can't you just listen to me??? I said that I would explain it to you" I said and look at my watch... And left the classroom...

I quickly went outside and spotted my cousin, who is 2 years younger than me and waved at her

"Taylor!" I shouted excitedly, she saw me and give me a sweet smile.

It's usually me who arrives early but I guess the teacher gave her early leave, considering how she's smirking

I slap her shoulder lightly. "wow, proud that much, huh?"

"of course," she declares proudly to me

I just rolled my eyes and hugged her again. I do need this after today.

"there's your mother's car, shoo, go back" she cruelly shoo me... Ouch

"would you like a ride, your majesty?" I teasingly said

She pretends to put her thinking cap on. "it would be your honor for taking this Queen back to her palace". She jokingly said. We laughed and go inside the car.

"wow it looks like we have one uninvited guest here," my mother said, teasing her. "how cruel of you Auntie" Taylor said while wiping her fake tears.

"I am"

"....."

Let's move on...

"how's your day Lia?" Mom asked... Why must you ask that today?!.... "uhm, good" lying is bad, but a little white lie is okay... I think???

We send her majesty to her "palace" and went back to our home.

"Mom when will brother-" Before I can ask, I was cut. "Tomorrow" Oh. I was caught asking about my brother... "MOM!!! Please, don't tell this to brother, he's gonna tease me by saying I 'missed' him, you also kno-"

"Know what?" a husky voice came... Why?! WHY?!. I turned my back and saw... My brother, Zack.

"oh ~~~ looks like someone's missing me ~~~~," he says teasingly. At this point... The best thing to do is... "Mom! Yes, Mom missed you so much". As I said that, I entered my room

"DING!"

The sound of my phone's notification came in. *sigh* I already knew this was gonna happen...

I look at it unsurprisingly

"Olivia
-explain it now"

...was what my phone shows