Chapter 11: "A Night of Intimate Connections"

After stepping out of the bathroom, Aromi heard the doorbell echoing through her apartment.
"Did I ordered something?! Let's see..." she said.
She hurriedly made her way to the door, wondering who it could be at this hour. As she opened the door, she was surprised to find Lee Min Ho standing there, a gentle smile on his face.

**Aromi:** (surprised) "Mr. Lee? What brings you here?"

**Lee Min Ho:** (smiling) "I couldn't stop thinking about you on my way to home, so I had to come back."

Aromi blushed at his words, her heart fluttering at the sight of him.

**Aromi:** (softly) "You didn't have to come back, but I'm glad you did."

**Lee Min Ho:** "I couldn't resist."

They stood there for a moment, their eyes locked in an unspoken understanding. Aromi felt a mixture of excitement and nervousness in the air. Then he noticed Aromi is still wrapped in a plush white bathrobe, holding the half opened door with one hand. He understood that she had just finished a long, relaxing shower and was feeling rejuvenated. Her damp hair fell gracefully over her shoulders, with droplets of water glistening like tiny diamonds.
**Aromi:** "Would you like to come in?"

**Lee Min Ho:** "I'd love to."

He stepped inside, and she closed the door behind him. The apartment felt warmer with his presence.

**Aromi:** "Can I offer you something to drink?"

**Lee Min Ho:** "Just being here with you is enough for me."

Aromi smiled, feeling her heart race with anticipation. They moved to the living room, sitting together on the couch.

**Aromi:** (curious) "So, what made you think of me?"

**Lee Min Ho:** (tenderly) "You've been on my mind all evening. That kiss... It felt like something more."

**Aromi:** (blushing) "It did, didn't it?"

**Lee Min Ho:** (taking her hand) "Aromi, I can't stop thinking about you. I've tried to deny these feelings, but I can't anymore."

**Aromi:** (feeling vulnerable) "I feel the same way, but it's complicated. We work together, and our friendship..."

**Lee Min Ho:** (gently interrupting) "I know it's complicated, but I can't pretend I don't feel this way about you."

**Aromi:** (whispering) "I don't want to pretend either."

Their eyes met, and the unspoken emotions between them filled the room. Aromi felt a mix of excitement and fear, unsure of what would happen next.

**Lee Min Ho:** (softly) "Aromi, I want to be honest with you. I've fallen for you, and I can't hold back anymore."

**Aromi:** (overwhelmed) "I never expected this, but I can't deny my feelings either."

Lee Min Ho gently cupped her face, his thumb brushing against her cheek.

**Lee Min Ho:** (tenderly) "I don't want to rush you or make you uncomfortable. Just know that my feelings are genuine, and I'll respect whatever you decide."

**Aromi:** (leaning into his touch) "I believe you, and I feel the same way."

Their lips met once again, and this time the kiss was filled with a mix of longing and tenderness. It was a kiss that conveyed all the emotions they had kept hidden for so long.

**Lee Min Ho:** (whispering against her lips) "I've wanted to do that for a long time."

**Aromi:** (breathless) "Me too."