07 - HANG OUT

It was a Saturday night in the 1-A dorm all of the students where in the living doing their thing

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It was a Saturday night in the 1-A dorm all of the students where in the living doing their thing

"You are the prince of this world" "bitch give me back my cat" you laughed as denki held your cat that looked like it would drop anytime from now. The blond haired boy frowned and out her down in your lap. The cat purred as you pat her head gently.

"All y'all wish that was you" mina laughed eyeing all the frowning people in the room. "Bakugou are you done pouting ?" Todoroki questioned in his usual monotone "shut the actual fuck up" Bakugou snarled stuffing his hands in his pockets as he walked away.

"Yes you where" a voice coming from nowhere said. It was Mineta "and it was as clear as daylight" he said standing on the table. "Get off the table you parasite" Mina said pushing the smaller boy off "that was hot ,do it again" Mineta blurted "tie it up" "yes ma'am".

"Wait no please ,not again !" Mineta pleaded "we told you to be normal" sero reminded the purple boy "catch it !" Sero ordered.

And then it cuts to 20 students and one caterpillar "n/n im bored ,tell us a story" denki whines putting his head on your left thigh.

"Yeah he's right we wanna hear a story" todoroki added pushing denki's head off your thigh and putting his down instead and after their little request the living room erupted in chants for a story.

"Alright ,alright just stop chanting" You shushed then "so back when I was in Belgium before I moved I lived in a small town and I loved it the people where kind and it had everything I needed ,a park ,convenient stores ,bakeries ,a subway and tram station and my old schools where close to my house " you told them remembering every good moment you had with your mom ,grandma and old friends.

"There I lived with my grandma since my mom and my dad didn't have time to take care of me" as you spoke they all started to gather around you with their blankets and pillows and settled down on the couch or the ground.

"And I went to a school named; (s/n) there I met the best people ever it was fun ,diverse and beautiful I had the bestest friends I could ever ask for " you found yourself smiling at the memory of your first school.

"I absolutely loved these people since we all grew up together from the age of two until the age of twelve we always made sure to make lessons fun and enjoyable and when we had a break we all took the time to either play together or talk together "

"And one of the best moments but saddest moments was when we all graduated from our last year in grade school that day we had a water fight ,ice creams a picnic and even a memory talk and at the end of the day when we all had to part ways I said something pretty emotional but weird" you shucked at your own antics.

"What was it ?" Todoroki asked "can't you hear that she's getting to it ?" Bakugou sassed "aye not now" Kirishima stopped them before it escalated further.

"Thank you kiri , and it's going to be pretty confusing but that was « this marks the end of season one » but my friends didn't question my antics and said « but we'll come back together for season two » so that day was ended in tears and hugs" you told them.

"And they didn't lie we did all come back for 'season two' and then all the 'seasons after that' but since I moved now we all collectively decided to meet up in summer and end the season together" saying that made you remember a bunch of good memories from your past in the small town.

And when you finished telling them your story you found them all asleep on each other's shoulders and or legs "and when I look at you guys I can't help but be reminded of them except for that thing I can't even look at it" you said smiling at the sleeping teenagers in-front of you and then dozed off to sleep

(A/n) : kinda sobbed writing this ngl

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Me when something goes wrong

Wrote at 20:02
Published 08/09
Word count : 757

UNEDITED

don't forget to pray and vote god loves you <3

 CLOUD ☁️ ||MHA X BLACK READERजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें