14 - HANG OUT PT.2

YOUR POV "Mina fast where gonna be late" I knock on the girl's door "how can we be late to the park and where black Anyways what nigga is always early ?!" She replied from the other side of the door

YOUR POV
"Mina fast where gonna be late" I knock on the girl's door "how can we be late to the park and where black Anyways what nigga is always early ?!" She replied from the other side of the door.

"You're not wrong but seriously sato made us a cake and I wanna eat it !" And that was enough to get the girl out of her room.

"Okay we can go" she grabbed my hand and and we where now headed to the park, once we finally made it to the park we saw our friends sitting in the grass waiting for us.

"You finally decided to show up ?" Tsuyu questions "before you say anything outrageous just letting you know mina made us late and I don't even know my way around" i defended myself.

"Don't worry it's fine" momo chuckled i felt a feeling of relief wash over my body as i sat down on the red and white blanket laying on the grass.

"Want some ?" Jirou offered me some chips, i nod and take some before chucking them in my mouth "okay now let's keep going with that crush talk, momo what do you mean awase ?" Mina questioned.

"I don't know he's just a green flag to me" she blushed "green flag as in ?" Uraraka asked "green flag as in; he's respectful ,he can cook, he knows when to shut up ,he knows basically hygiene and he's kind" the black haired girl smiled.

"Everything you just said was the bare minimum" tsuyu blurted out "are the men around us that shitty ?" Mina asked throwing popcorn up and catching it with her mouth.

"Keep your standards high ladies" I say looking into the imaginary camera "where in the world are you looking ?" Hagakure asked "moving on ! Mina what's going on between you and kiri" I exclaimed.

"Nothing we've been friends for 3 years and it's probably gonna stay like that" "liar" "anybody who says that is in denial" "where in Japan not Egypt" "this is the most denial I have ever seen in my entire life" "I knew denial was big but not this big".

"This has got to be a set up" Mina deadpanned. I mean it's true they where friends for qua while but let's be real here. "Exactly what I said" tsu laughed.

"How about we paint something ?" jirou proposed, you guys all collectively agreed and started painting while chatting there and there but other then that not much was said everyone was focused on their canvas.

And after a long time of waiting we where all done painting we decided to reveal our paintings onto each other one by one first one to do so was Mina.

There where mixed reactions from every side some found it pretty some found it weird "why does it look like you came shit and threw up on that canvas ?" Tsu blurted.

"Now why would you ever say that" the pink haired girl dead panned. At the green haired girl's outrageous choice of words you guys started laughing.

"Why in the world would you ever say that ?" Uraraka laughed "jirou you're next" Mina quickly changed subject as she was clearly annoyed at the comment tsu made but of anyone asked her of it was funny she would agree.

Jirou turned he canvas around revealing the painting if a very detailed guitar. You girls all had the same reaction when you saw her painting she wasn't only good at singing and playing instruments but she could also paint.

"How many talent do you have girl ?" Hagakure questions at the sight of the blushing girl's painting, it was very impressive to be able to paint suck a detailed painting in such short time.

And then one after the other you guys revealed your paintings one even prettier then the other (kinda).

He's untouchable

Wrote at 12:10
Word count : 661
Published on : 17/09

UNEDITED

don't forget to vote and pray <3