✨chapter 5✨

hyunjin's pov:

I had an off day today so I thought of doing something other than staying home watching TV...I then remembered jisung..I wanted to talk to him alot after all what jeongin told me about him.. and because I want to know more than what I see on social media.. but when I met him he didn't talk that much so I wanted to talk more to him..so i thought of meeting him.

it was 1pm when I thought of that and the idea came when I was doing the dishes after lunch...I live alone so it wasn't that much to wash..I had enough money to make someone do the house work instead of me but I didn't really like the idea of that so I didn't bring someone...anyways a finished what i was doing a lied down on the couch opening my phone and looking for jisung's contact that I saved 2 days ago and i started texting him.

han jisung

hi
that jisung's number right?
I'm hyunjin
just wanna check it's the right number ㅎㅎㅎ

oh hi
yeah that's me

umm so I want to
ask u if u want to hang out?
if u have nothing ofc

wait really??
I mean yeah ofc why not
I just finished work
when and where do
u want to go?

I was thinking to go at 2pm
and I guess we can
go to park that I like
going to.
I can send u the location
are u fine with this?

ofc it's fine

ok then see u later ^^
bye

bye..

---------------------------------

and all I have to do now is to wait until it's 2pm it wasn't that much to wait so I just thought of going and get ready.

jisung's pov:

I finished having lunch with channie hyung around 1:23pm
and he headed to his home and I did as well and when I was heading to my car I got a message from..hyunjin?!?!

he asked to hang out with him?? omg!! is this real?? if it was a dream please don't wake me up..

anyways I drove home and washed up..and waited until it was almost 2pm so I went to my car, opened the location that hyunjin sent me and drove to the place

and it wasn't that far from my place so I arrived fast.

"hyunjin!!" I yelled running toward where he was setting

"uh- jisung hi!" he waved at me smiling. oh god how much I love this smile.

anyways we sat together chatting and after that we went to a café in the park and both ordered two iced Americano.

"have you ever thought of being a fan to a person who is a fan of yours?" said hyunjin taking a sip from his iced Americano

"huh? what do you mean" I said giving him a confused look.

"3racha.. aren't you a member?"

"uh- I am..wait! you.." I couldn't believe what I'm hearing..wait I was a fan to my own fan??! hwang hyunjin himself is a fan of our group?? if It was a dream please don't wake me up.

"yep jisung..I've been a fan since you guys debuted.."

"what? I mean..really??" I was confused and surprised was that real??.

"yeah I've said it many time now jisung.." he said as he toke another sip from his Americano

"sorry I still can't process it.." and with that we stayed chatting until a late time and that when felix approached me with a call asking me where am I..it was already dinner so I bed a goodbye to hyunjin and left thanks to felix he ruined it..

---------------------------
a fast and random chapter cuz I'm writing this at the airport and I'm supposed to be at the plane now 😔
I so tired I didn't sleep last night..
anyways hope you enjoy the chapter!!
-sero🤍✨