✨Chapter 8✨

third person's pov:

"hyunnie~" 

"jisung? what are you doing here?"

hyunjin just finished a meeting to come out of the company and fine jisung waiting for him.
hyunjin went to were jisung were standing and left a peck on his cheek.

"I just came to see my boyfriend after work, can't I do that? or maybe you're not happy to see me?" he said with his fake cute pout.

"what are you saying? of course I'm happy to see you.. it's just that I thought you'd take long in work today so I didn't expect seeing you."

"I didn't say that I'll take long?"

"yes you did."

"no I didn-" he was cut off by hyunjin pressing their lips. just for few seconds. 

"so any plans for the day?" said hyunjin looking at the red jisung in front of him

"no."

"let me take you somewhere the-"

"hyunjin!!" a black haired tall guy called while running toward hyunjin with a smile on his face.

hyunjin's face dropped when he saw him. he tried to not act obvious so han won't notice it. on the other hand han looked at the guy who just appeared out of no where and glancing at hyunjin with a confused expression.

"uh- jeamin.. hi.. long time not see." said hyunjin forcing a smile

"yeah it's been really long! hope you're doing fine!"

"uh yeah.. I am"

"hyunjin.. who is he?" whispered jisung

"uh.. a friend from college." hyunjin knew he was lying to himself and han but he had to.

"hi uhm.." looked jeamin at jisung still smiling

"j-jisung.."

"hi jisung! I'm jaemin."

"hi.." he mumbled and clung into hyunjin feeling uncomfortable around this jeamin guy. 

"uh- anyways jeamin.. I should go now. it was nice to meet you again" said hyunjin faking a smile.

"oh wait before you leave! I wanna get your number~" said jeamin taking out his phone. hyunjin wanted to just ignore him and walk away with jisung but he said that jaemin is his friend and he doesn't want jisung to know about his real connection to jeamin so he just gave him his number.

hyunjin's pov:

jeamin left. finally. why is he appearing now? what does he want?? please don't tell me he want me back ugh. 

when jeamin was out of sight I dragged jisung to my car, I just decided to go with him to my place. I knew he'd start questioning me now and he'll never shut up, but what could I do?.

"I don't feel comfortable about that jaemin guy" he suddenly said when we got inside my car.

even better. I don't want you become friends with this fucking bitch

"why?" I asked him acting as if I was unhappy with it.

"I don't know.. but I don't like him."

"won't you try accepting him?" please say no

"I don't know.." 

"alright babe.. we don't have to meet with him often. I'd rather be with you" oh yeah I hope I'd never see his face ever again. 

jisung giggled and I wanted to hear his giggles on repeat cuz it's hella cute. I poked his cute chubby cheeks making him smile and the he kissed my lips for seconds before I start the car and started driving to my place.

---------

sorry for not updating my final exams are close I might not update in a while  ╯︿╰

-sero