Chapter 1: Tragedy.

(Changed somethings.. More people might be added to the harem.)

In the world of Demon Slayer, there are demons that roam at night and feed on humans to get stronger and to feed their hunger.

Though there will be one demon that will enjoy breeding, rather than eating humans and drinking blood.

A demon that would be completely different from the rest of them. She is indeed a special demon..

Now who will this..Breeding demon be? That will be our protagonist (Y/N) Kamado.

(Y/N) Kamado was dubbed the beauty of her hometown. She is a caring sister who looks after her younger brother and sister with The help of her older brother Tanjiro Kamado.

Everything was fine. Her life was good and calm. . . But then tragedy and death struck her family.

— — — —

(Y/N) was holding her little Brother Rokuta in her arms, walking towards her big brother. She had a big smile on her face while Rokuta was asleep in her arms.

(Y/N): "Big Brother!"

Tanjiro looked at his little sister and smiled kindly.

Tanjiro: "(Y/N)."

He looked and saw that she had Rokuta in her arms being cradled and sleeping soundly.

(Y/N): "I was putting down Rokuta for a nap, or he'd make a scene when you leave. He misses Dad a lot after he passed away."

Tanjiro gently rubbed Rokuta's head. The death of their father hit them hard..it struck them at their core.

(Y/N): "And everyone follows wherever you go."

Tanjiro: "You should get him inside.. It is cold out here. Don't worry, I'll be back home soon."

(Y/N): "Hurry before it gets too dark. See you later, big brother!"

She said as she watched Tanjiro leave to go do his task.. Now it was just her and her family. She brought her sleeping little brother, Rokuta inside of the house.

She sat down on the floor on her futon and kept her little brother close to her to keep him warm. She continued to rock Rokuta with a kind smile on her face. She loved her family, she loved them so much that should literally do anything for them.

Kie: "Seems you managed to get Rokuta to go to sleep."

(Y/N) looked up and saw her mother looking down at her with that kind motherly smile.

(Y/N): "I did. I didn't want him to make a fuss when it was time for Tanjiro to leave. Rokuta Is more reactive and clingy to Tanjiro. It has something to do with Father's death. That is what I know."

Kie had sadness in her eyes. She missed her husband dearly.

Kie: "I see . .I can understand that. Losing his father and my husband at such a young age is bound to have some type of negative effect on him. In this case it had to do with clinging to Tanjiro."

(Y/N) sighed softly.

(Y/N): "I just hope he will be okay in the future. Though I fear that the clinginess will grow as he gets older."

Kie: "Well, for now we can only wait and find out, (Y/N). We can't predict the future and tell the future. We can only wait and find out. Now come on, let's go and finish some chores around the house."

(Y/N): "Okay mother."

She said as she got up and walked with Kie. She gave Rokuta to one of the younger siblings so that they could watch over her. Now she was helping her mother, Kie Kamado with things around the house,

Demon's Lewd Adventure (Nezuko!Futanari!Reader x Demon Slayer)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें