Mr Ajayi can I talk to you

Charlie woke with a chill to his body his wrists were sore and bruised and his neck was hurting from sleeping in an uncomfortable position, he looked up as the shed door opened and his mum walked in and untied him before pulling him up and pushing him towards the door as she said 'Get upstairs and get dressed, and remember to come straight home tonight'. Charlie shifted nervously on his feet and quietly said 'Yes mum I understand' when Charlie was in his room he looked at his phone and saw that Nick had massaged him last night a few times asking if he was okay. 

Charlie knew Nick would have been worrying about him so he typed out a message to Nick which said "Good morning my love, I'm so sorry I didn't make it round last night. I had a really bad headache and fell asleep I should have told you I'm so sorry please don't be angry'. 

Nick was just getting dressed when his phone pinged he quickly picked it up and was so happy to see a message from Charlie and quickly replied saying "Good morning my beautiful boyfriend, Charlie I could never be angry with you. I'm just sorry you were feeling poorly I wish I could have been there to cuddle you, shall we meet at the school bus stop?".

Charlie's heart felt so full as he read Nick's message over and over again before typing out his reply "I'm so lucky to have you as my boyfriend you make me so happy and I love you so much. Absolutely let's meet at the school bus stop I can't wait to give you a kiss'.

As Tori walked with Charlie to school she noticed the bruises on his wrists and the cut on his cheek, as they got closer to the bus stop outside the school Tori stopped and said 'Charlie before you go please tell me what happened last night, what did mum do to you' Charlie took a deep breath his hands started shaking as he said 'She tied me up in the shed and locked me in there overnight, before that she slapped me so hard I fell and cut my cheek on my bedside table'. 

Tori hugged Charlie tightly and said 'Talk to someone Charlie, please tell Nick and your teacher get yourself out of the house somewhere safe'.

Nick watched Charlie talk to his sister it seemed like something was upsetting Charlie and Nick needed to find out what it was before it was too late. During their two free periods this morning Charlie and Nick sat in the library talking and catching up and doing their homework, Nick helped Charlie to finish his history essay so that he could hand it in after morning break. 

*~*~* Line Break *~*~*

As Nick hugged Charlie he said 'Char is everything okay, I saw you talking to your sister it looked like something was upsetting you' Charlie knew he needed to tell Nick the truth but he knew Nick would never love him after that, he leaned against Nick's shoulder and said 'I'm just abit down at the moment my mum's putting so much pressure on me to do well in my exams it's just stressing me out'. Nick gently pulled Charlie closer and held him tight as he gently rubbed his back and said 'Oh Charlie my love I'm so sorry she's putting so much pressure on you. You know I'm here for you though and I always will be Char' . 

Once morning break was over Nick went to his study hall session Charlie walked him there and just as he went in Charlie gently took Nick's hand and said 'I know how much you hate these study hall sessions so I have something for you, close your eyes for me', Nick closed his eyes and then he felt Charlie's soft lips on his when the kiss was over Nick opened his eyes and Charlie said 'There a kiss for luck'. Once Nick had gone into study hall Charlie went to hand in his essay he went to speak to Mr Ajayi who was sat marking some coursework he looked up and said 'Charlie please come in is everything okay'. 

Charlie felt sick with nerves as he stood in front of Mr Ajayi's desk he needed to tell someone what was happening but it was finding the words to say it, Mr Ajayi noticed that Charlie looked tense and in pain he walked over and closed his class room door and said 'Charlie I can tell that something's bothering you, please tell me what's wrong. Is it something to do with Nick'. Charlie shook his head and looked down at the floor as he scratched his arm where some of his injuries were, he sat down in the other chair and said 'I need to tell you this because I can't tell Nick he'll stop loving me if he finds out'.