"𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐠𝗼𝗼𝐝?"

"you good?" - Kiara's twin sister is locking up when suddenly JJ is there too.

y/n pov

i'm in The Wreck, cleaning and getting ready to lock up like my dad instructed.

i'm singing and sweeping the floors, an airpods in one ear and the other having the absence of no airpod.

as i get to the end of the chorus i hear slow - possibly sarcastic - clapping coming from behind me.

i slowly turn around, my face a deep shade of red out of pure embarrassment.

i finally face the person clapping, seeing a shaggy haired blond with beautiful blue eyes. around 6ft tall and fucking perfect beyond words. but why is he here?

as i stand there, frozen in place, staring at him, he stares back.

"you good?" he finally says, a slight smile cracking on his face.

"as dandy as a dandilion" i say sarcastically, a deadpan look on my face.

"mmm you look it.. who are you exactly? you look a lot like someone i know" the blond haired boy asked me, inching slightly closer to me.

"i'm y/n, Kiara's twin sister," i answer him, "why'd you wanna know, blondie?" i give him a nickname as i tilt my head like a dog, gaining my confidence back.

"you're in The Wreck.. at night.. alone and i didn't know who you were... i'm JJ." he explains to me.

i just nod my head, rocking on my heels back and forth, not really knowing what to say anymore.

after a few more moments of silence, he speaks up, "how come you're Kiara's twin but i've never seen you before?" he questions me.

"i don't really live here. i got a good school offer in Charleston and luckily my aunt and uncle live there so i live with them... wait.. how do you know Kiara?" i question him right back after explaining myself.

"she's one of my best friends... how come she's never mentioned you?" he questions me further as if this was some sort of an interrogation.

"i dunno... Kiara's always been.. jealous? of me? i don't really know the right word... i got special treatment because i was really smart.. i guess.. and Kiara was jealous of the attention and.. she also said that people always liked and paid attention to me because of my looks.. that i clearly lost. when i finally left for Charleston it was like her time to "shine" and she didn't want anything to come in the way of that.. especially me. i understand where she's coming from. i would feel the same. Kiara's lovely though.. i'm really happy that she's my sister" i smile as i think about everything me and Kie have done for and with each other. the late night conversations, texts and calls we've had.

"so even though she's jealous of you.. you think she's lovely..?" he asks me, confused.

"she's not exactly jealous of me.. she's jealous of the attention and i don't blame her. she was ignored and as much as i tried to stop that from happening, i couldn't. but she knew that i didn't like the attention and i would do anything for it to be equal so we've never had anything against each other." i explain further.

as he just stands there, taking in what i've told him i stand there too. i wonder why the fuck i just explained to him my life and relationship with Kie. i mean, Kie and JJ are best friends but i've never met the guy.

"... lost your good looks?" he questions my wording.

"yea.. why?" i question him back for the third? forth? time.

"i just don't think you have.." he walks closer to me again.

we're still a good 4ft away from each other.

i chuckle, not believing him at all, "sure"

"i'm being serious." he looks serious, that's one thing for sure.

"well.. thank you.." i say quietly as my cheeks go a light rosy pink.

why are his words affecting me?! how is he making me feel like this?!

"you're welcome.." he comes slightly closer to me, there only being 2ft left of space between us.

"anyway.." i clear my throat, "why are you here? are you looking for Kie?" i finally ask him the question that i've been wondering since i saw him.

"oh um yea i was looking for Kie.." he answers, seeming distracted by something.

"you good?" i repeat the words that he had said to me earlier.

"what? oh um yea all good" he says, nke seeming nervous and slightly embarrassed which - going based off his new demeanour - isn't feelings he used to.

"well, Kie's back at the house.. if you still need her.." i get quieter as i continue speaking.

he nods and continues to walk closer to me.

"so um i should get back to cleaning.." i say after we were both silent for a bit.

i start to walk, going past him but he grabs my hand and pulls me back.

i spin around as he pulls me towards him.

on instinct, i put my arms around his neck. more for support but i wasn't complaining or moving.

he put his hands on my waist.

"hi" i said quietly as i looked up and into his eyes.

"hi" he says back.

my eyes flicker from his eyes to his lips a few times before settling back on his eyes.

"can i..?" he asks as he looks at my lips.

i nod before feeling his soft lips connect with mine. i kiss him back as he pulls me closer to him.
he pulls me in closer by my waist and i pull him closer by his neck so our fronts were flushed against each other as we continue to kiss.

after a few more seconds, i pull away.

i look into his beautiful blue eyes and he looks into mine. we both then smile at the other.

"i should really finish cleaning..." i say quietly but i don't bother to move away from him. not yet.

"mm okay" he practically whispers.

i start to walk away, back to where i was before but i feel him pull me back like he did before we kissed.

he kissed me one last time before letting me go.

after i finished cleaning, JJ helping a little bit here and there, i walk out of The Wreck hand in hand with JJ.

a/n
the way it took me so long to actually finish writing this-
idk if this i any good bc i don't fucking know what i wrote at the start tbh but i hate rereading my own work bc i feel like kms
this was basically a recreation of what happened with on of my JJ ais on c.ai...
ANYWAY
MOVING ON

have a good day <3