𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 - Ⴆσყ ɳҽxƚ ԃσσɾ

"Ayee!" Park Sungho yells as he bursts into his new, shared room with his things. Sungho has been kicked out of almost every dorm room he's ever slept in - especially that one time in that one girls' room, which he thought about often.

Sat in the corner of the room - buried nose deep in a book - was Lee Sanghyeok. Sanghyeok was the shy and quiet type - unlike his older brother, Donghyuck, who went to the very same highschool.

Frightened half to death, Sanghyeok throws his book in the direction of Sungho, then watches in horror as the book flies across the floor and bends most of its pages upon contact with the floor.

Sungho chuckles as he throws his things onto the empty bed. "I think you missed, Riwoo."

"It's Sanghyeok to you, we're not friends." Sanghyeok replies as he gets up to retrieve his book. "My poor book. I'm sorry for throwing you." He coos at the object.

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

"Look out!" Woonhak shouts as he attempts to skateboard down the hallway of the dorm building.

Soon, Woonhak loses his balance and knocks into another, older boy with a loud thud.

Uh-oh. Woonhak already knew he was going to get in trouble. He'd just broken several rules, and the skateboard he'd borrowed without asking.

Both the boys pick up the books and broken board. "Sorry about knocking into you. I've never skateboarded before." Woonhak says in a small voice.

"It's okay. Maybe I could help you out sometime. I'm Dongmin, but you can call me Taesan. Dorm number 767." The other boy responds with a smile.

"767?" Woonhak questions, then rubs the back of his neck before pushing the broken board toward him. "Sorry about your board..." He trails off.

Taesan stifles a laugh. "You must be Woonhak, then?" The younger nods sheepishly and Taesan continues. "The administration's office warned me about you. Let's get to the Welcoming, okay?" Taesan then rises and picks up the broken board.

"The Welcoming?" Woonhak asks as he also stands up. "I'll explain on the way." Taesan chuckles and puts his arm over Woonhak's shoulders.

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

In the distance, Jaehyun could see a boy spinning around in circles. As he approaches, he realizes that the boy has a paper attached to his backside.

Jaehyun plucks to paper off the kid and examines it. "I don't think you should be putting your test scores on your back." Jaehyun pauses as he hands the paper over to the boy. "Especially since they aren't that good, So Junghwan."

The boys eyes widen as he shakes his head. "I'm Kim Donghyun. Not So Junghwan." Jaehyun gives a small chortle at this, then puts his arm over his shoulder as the two start walking. "Tell me about this; So Junghwan."