𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 - 𝑵𝖊𝑤 𝙹𝖊ɑ𝖓𝓼

"𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 everyone to the new school year. I look forward to meeting each and every new face this year. My name is Mr. Braun, and I'm the Headmaster here at HYBE School."

The Headmaster went on and on, but the girls tuned out. Minji pulled a nail file out of her bag and started touching up her luxurious nails. Danielle slid down in her seat and positioned her head on Hanni's shoulder, while pretending to nap.

Suddenly, the door opens and Hyein enters the large auditorium. All eyes shift to her. People turning in their seats just to get a view of the girl, who walked in late.

The Headmaster doesn't miss a word, he continues his speech without interruption – almost like he's used to kids not listening to him.

Hyein sits down in the first empty seat she can find. Suddenly, the boy sitting next to her stands up. "Party in dorm 659 tonight! Everyone welcome!" He shouts. "What are you doing!?" The boy next to him whispers at him, but the first boy didn't hear him. The crowd cheered for the party.

The Headmaster finally stopped talking and dismissed everyone.

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

"We should totally go, Hanni!" Danielle exclaimed on their way to the large cafeteria in the middle of the campus. "I don't think so..." Hanni trailed off as she looked around.

To get from most of the classes, you had to go to different buildings, which was completely different than what Danielle and Hanni were used to at their first and secondary schools in Australia.

Hanni reached out and touched one of the bushes as they passed. "Why not! There's gonna be lots of people there! Maybe those Japanese boys we saw in the hallway will be there too!" Danielle exclaimed in a high pitched squeal. "Come on, please? For me?" Danielle grabbed her friend's hand and pouted at her.

Hanni sighed. "Okay, but only for an hour!" Danielle smiled so wide, Hanni thought her teeth may fall out.

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

"Haerin! Right?" Minji yelled from across the hallway. "You're going to the party in 659, right?" Haerin shook her head.

Partying wasn't something Haerin did, nor did she want to make habit of either. On the other hand, Minji loved to dress up and go to dorm parties. The more people there, the better Minji thought.

"Well, dress nice and meet me in dorm 659 so we can hangout, okay?" Minji stated more than asked, and Haerin accidentally agreed. What did I get myself into? Haerin thought but didn't say.

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

Hyein went straight to her dorm to pick out her outfit. I don't want to be left out. She thought to herself, while searching the closet her brother helped her put all her clothes in just hours ago.

The door opens and Hyein looks at it with wide eyes. "Oh. Are you my roommate?" She asks the girl walking into the room. The girl nods and replies; "I guess so. I'm Haerin." Hyein nods and moves a few cloth items around in the closet. "I'm Hyein."