A Crush?

Michael pov:
    As we got to his house I felt extremely awkward have me not being there before. "Ah hello Michael!" A loud cheery voice said and I turned to look of tlt the side where I hear it. "Uhm..." I looked at her a tall yet slim woman with dark red hair much like Noah's "oh uhm hi you must be Mrs. Carter! Am I correct?" She nodded I slightly nodded as well but not a big nod a small nod so no one would really notice. Then j felt someone grab my arm and drag me. I yelled a little at the sudden movement the I realized it was Noah by the way his mother yelled "Noah don't drag him like that" I slightly giggled knowing he was probably embarrassed by his mother and me talking.

Noah's pov:
      I locked my door knowing someone would probably budge in if it wasn't. " Noah why'd you move me away from your mom she was so cool!" I looked at him slightly frustrated. "What did you do to me how do I have a crush on you?!" I yelled only loud enough for Michael to hear. Michael looked alike he was about to cry at the sudden yelling. "I'm sorry" the words stubbled out of my mouth "it's ok... I didn't know you were upset about me liking you" he looked down at the ground. I felt guilty like I had said something wrong and apologized again. "Noah I'm sorry if I make you uncomfortable... I can leave if you want me t-" I cut him off by giving a kiss and pulling away we locked eye contact but not for to long before he came closer to my lips and we kissed. All I was thinking was
God don't mess up Noah
Your gonna mess up!
I shook those thoughts away pulling his hips closer to mine and we noted melted into the kiss even more. He looked up at me after a while as he slowly pulled his lips slightly away from mine. "N-noah I uhm.." he stumbled on his words "..I think I love you.." a long pause before I broke the silence "I love you too" he smiled I gave a warm smile back.

Michaels pov:
    I kept thinking I my head how perfect Noah was and how well he kissed, his lips were very soft and comforting but I'd don't want to tell anyone that we had kissed even tho Noah might want to I was scared. I was mostly scared of my dad finding out he would ground me and hit me. "N-noah i-i c-can we not tell anyone?" I looked at the ground "sure " he smiled and I smiled back getting lost in his eyes again.

Time skip cause idk

Noah pov:
    About 30 minuets after that all happened we were just admiring eachother for what felt like hours and we loved eachother. I knew it wasn't just a silly little crush it was a full relationship we where wanting and hopefully getting. I couldn't keep my eyes off him. It was already 10 pm by the time we got done with the project Michael said he told his parents he'd stay the night at mine because it would be late by the time he got home and he didn't want to walk in the dark.