~ Chapter 14 ~

The next few days were pretty annoying. It was full of endless mixed emotions. I really really like Andrew........but i just cant keep myself away from Harry. I just have a craving for him, and it's becoming harder and harder to deny.

The night right after we had sex again, and when he told me i was his property. I went over to his place, because i wanted him again, badly. We ended up having sex in his bedroom for hours, and i have to say....it was amazing, as always. I've also been texting Andrew, he wants to hangout again, but i don't know what to do. I don't want to play Andrew, i don't want to lead him on and then if one day if decide i do want Harry, I'll end up breaking Andrew's heart.

The only thing that keep's my mind off either one of them, is hanging out with Gregg. He's supposed to be leaving tomorrow, and I'm really sad for him to go, i don't want him to leave. I let out a sigh and take a sip of my coffee as Gregg walks into the kitchen and takes a seat next to me at the kitchen table.

"So have you decided what your going to do about these two guys?" Gregg asked, looking at me. Honestly no, no i haven't. I've been thinking a hell of a lot about it, but i just cant seem to decide. If i do want to continue dating Andrew, i need to let Harry go....and call off this deal. But if i want to be with Harry, i just need to stop leading Andrew on. Damn love is so complicated.

(Gregg on the side! ------------------------------------------------------->)

"Honestly....no. I just cant seem to decide who i want.." I say with a sigh, relaxing back into the chair. "What guy do you think I'll be happier with?" I ask. Gregg looks at me for a minute and thinks.

"Well, I've never met Andrew. But from what you told me of him, i know he'd be good for you. But I've met Harry, and I've seen the way you look at him.....it's the same way he looks at you. It's like, you two cant keep your eyes and hands off of each other. It's kind of hard to explain, but I've just never seen anything like it.." Gregg trails off, thinking again. I take a moment to let what he said sink in. Wow.......so if i look at Harry the way he looks at me....then what does that mean?

I think harder, and go back to things Harry has done or said.....the way he looks at me. Then i remember Harry saying he liked me. And he looks at me as if he's in love. Do i like like Harry? Or love him? I honestly don't want to but what if i am? And why? What has Harry done to make me fall in love with him? Maybe he dosen't have to do anything.......maybe it's just him......like the way he said he liked me as soon as he laid eyes on me.

But love at first sight doesn't exist, right? It's just a bunch of bull.....I'm sure.

"Their both good guys......It's just.....Harry is a bit too much sometimes. He can be so controlling.....so demanding......so annoying. The list just goes on and on" I say with an aggravated sigh. Why do i let that beauty get to me like this? It's so annoying!

"Well it's up to you Abb's. Which one is special to you?" Gregg asks, looking me in the eyes. Special? Well i guess i never thought about either one of them being special to me.

"Them both.....i guess" I say, not even sure myself. I really do like them both.

"Then i guess pick the one that will be the best for you.." Gregg says, taking a sip of my coffee. "Pick the one you just cant be without" He add's, taking another drink. I laugh slightly and take the cup out of his hands. Suddenly, i start thinking. The one that is best for me......the one i cant be without. Damn, Gregg just made it even more difficult. Andrew would be better for me......but i don't know if i can go on without Harry.

"You're not being much help" I state with a laugh.

"I cant help that you cant make up you're mind" Gregg chuckles, taking my cup of coffee out of my hand and taking another sip.