"I Am Here For You, Walden..." "Why."

"What."

You hear his voice speak, he is just staring down at you. Thinking ?

His pupils are shrinking as his snarl only worsens. His grip remains tight on your wrist, his other hand in the air is frozen.

He is frozen.

You look to him, still in a bit of a panic. You gulp as you try to breathe.

You'd rather wait for him to say something right now, than try to speak and manage his reaction to anything.

The unexpected occurs as you hear what sounded like him choking, then you see his expression soften a bit. His snarl turns into a weap as his eyes water and burn red.

His hand in the air softens but takes a second to come down, he lets go of you as he brings his hand to his face. To cover his mouth and nose. He just stares at you in what seems to be disbelief but also just sorrow. He starts sobbing. He then holds his face and head with both of his hands as you watch, between his hand movements, tears forming and streaming. He coughs and chokes on his sobs, his metal arm simply drops down and hangs while keeping the other in front of his mouth. Broken words..

"F-fuck... you.."

"I hate you."

"Hurts..."

His eyes stay on you the entire time, as it seems like he's more hurt instead of angry.

But still definitely angry.

You just sit there, watching and trying to process what is happening. After a moment or two, his eyes finally move to search around the room, another moment before you stand up and reach your hand out to him. Not sure of what you're attempting to grab, but you reach for him, "Walden..." Your hand just falls and his eyes snap back to you. He lowers his other hand as his eyes are now red, his cheeks are wet, and his mouth is quivering.

A pause between you two, as you look to him in clear worry, he looks to you in uncertainty and anger.

You take a deep breath before continuing, "I'm sorry. I know the feeling... the loss... the mourn... how empty it is. Regretful. Angering, frustrating, infuriating, and also just plain and deep hurtful pain." You pause as you take a step towards him and place a hand on his arm, "I want to be here for you. I am here for you, Walden."

...

"Why."

His response, you look him in the eyes as he stares back at you with an extremely heavy stare. You simply sigh and rub his arm gently, "You lost your neighborhood... your wife... and your daughter. It all formed you to this angry and destroying person. That's not healthy Walden... but most importantly..." You glance around the room,

"I know you're still feeling a lot of pain. You feel dizzy and shot through, all the time. Right.?" You stop rubbing his arm as you look to his eyes again. He just has a tired expression. He looks exhausted. He mumbles, "And?. What do you wish for me to do about it." He asks you, his voice is so soft and gentle. So quiet yet so deep.

In response, you give a low huff out your nose, as a show of worry, "Well, I want you to talk to me. I want to listen to your words and voice. What you have to say and tell me." You awaited him to speak on this. He did, "I can talk to you all you want... but, when it comes to Ophelia.. even whispering her name hurts."

You rubbed his arm some more and then gestured for him to take a seat. He did. You both sat on the couch, facing towards each other.

He looked down at the couch space, between the two of you, with the most heart wrenching expression you'll probably ever see him wear. His arms hung, with his hands resting on his lap, limp. His shoulders rather slouched as his eyes, his breathing, and his voice carried the weight of burning trauma.