Chapter 10 (part 2)

He pulled his hand away.

He fucking pulled his hand away and I let out a whine which didn't go unnoticed by him. He stood up and left me there frustrated and needy.

I felt myself soften as I took deep breaths, I got calm and he suddenly grabbed me again, edging me and stopping. It went on like that four more times and I was left whining and wriggling for more as tears of desperation spilled from my eyes.

"Poor toy, do you want to cum for master, you want to feel my cock in you" he mocks as I kept crying and begging desperately to cum.

" Stay still" he commanded but I was confused with the pleasure and pain of constant edging, that I was desperate and thoughtlessly grinded my member on the bed below me.

"I'm sorry" I gasped as he spanked me with his large hands, I've been a bad boy, boss will hate me now. I disobeyed again, he'll be more mad.

"Beg for what you want" he suddenly said and I just let go and begged.
"Please let me cum, I'd do anything, please, I want to feel good today" I begged and he didn't seem convinced.
"You disobeyed, you know the rules"
"I'm sorry" I cried more "don't hate me"

He didn't reply but he untied my wrists and ankles from the bed and touched me again, my hands held his tightly as he squeezed my balls, my mind goes blank with pleasure.

He spread my legs open and thrust in without warning and I screamed out at the sudden intrusion, at least I got lube today. He thrusts into me at a fast pace as pleasure and slight pain clouded my thoughts.

"ngh" I felt myself getting close and he knew, he thumbed my tip as he thrusts harder hitting my prostate head on. I came after a few seconds shooting long spurts of cum as I was edged earlier and boss just kept going, doing me like the toy I am.

It was a long night, I ended up cumming three more timesY6 and was kicked out after, I could barely walk as I was sore all over.

I passed out on the floor immediately I got to the door to my room. I don't know how I woke up in bed the next morning all clean and wearing new clothes. maybe the boss cleaned me up, I thought giggling.

Oh how I thought wrong.

Seeun POV

Wandering the hallways at night was one thing i loved doing, it's always peaceful except for shitty days like today.

Walking towards Father's room, I knew what would be happening there, Father and his little slut will be all over each other, I heared screams and moans, it sounded like he was getting killed.

That old man is so shameless, I swear to God.
Jinsik is so stupid for letting Father treat him this way, he's too cute to be used as a toy.

He's too obsessed with Father that he can't even see others who like him, so annoying.

Very annoying.

I find it hard to stop staring at him lately, I love how he gets flustered and acts all tough in my presence, cute.

I stopped hearing his voice, only the occasional grunts of Father, I feel disgusted. He's all over Junmin hyung for being gay and here he is fucking a guy young enough to be his son.

Messed up.
So very messed up.

I was lost in thoughts when i heard a faint "get out" from Father and I moved behind a vase in the hallway.

He came out of Father's room only in boxer briefs limping with his clothes in his hand, marks littered all over his body, I felt pity for him and trailed behind him to make sure he's okay.

Why did I do that?,
I don't know

I just found myself walking behind him, I felt releived as he approached his room and I didn't expect what happened next.

He fainted, right in front of the door.

I rushed towards him, picked him up bridal style and went into his room, I felt bad leaving him like that, he'll be more sore in the morning.

I ran him a hot bath, I took off his underwear and put him in the water, I know it's wrong to undress him without his permission, but he doesn't have to know, does he?.

He visibly relaxed inside the water despite being unconscious, I took him out after a while and dried him with a towel, I put him in a new underwear and oversized sweatshirt.

Then I finally tucked him in bed slowly patting his head and quietly left his room slowly walking back to mine.

I hope it all gets better for him.
Everyone deserves true happiness.

828 words
It's pretty long.
Next chapter will be back to Junmin and Sumin.
Have a nice day y'all.