you pray it all away (but it continues to grow) - chaesoo g!p

tags/warnings; obsessive love, possessive sex, breeding, semi toxic, rosé refers to jisoo as her cherry blossom (:

-

Park Chaeyoung was a normal girl. She studied diligently, hung out with her friends, composed music in her free time, and overall had a regularly life,

Until she came into the picture.

Kim Jisoo.

The Korean girl hadn't really done anything. In fact, she was probably unaware of the enormous effect she has on the tall blonde.

Ever since she entered Chaeyoung's life, it's as if a switch flipped inside the girl, like a new Chaeyoung was created. The seemingly calm and chill girl now acts like a loyal, clingy puppy, always wanting to be around Jisoo.

It seems cute on the outside, Chaeyoung was just a girl who was attached to another girl she likes, a golden retriever and black cat, grumpy and sunshine.

But it killed her on the inside, it killed her when Jisoo didn't immediately text her back. It killed her when Jisoo couldn't hang out with her all the time because of course, the Korean girl has a life of her own, that's to be expected (and it would be concerning if she didn't).

Park Chaeyoung has become a bit too dependent on her crush. The Australian was no stalker, she was dependent, not crazy. What Chaeyoung did was frequently look back at their old text messages, hell, it could be considered a hobby with how much she enjoyed doing it.

As much as Chaeyoung likes Jisoo, she doesn't like being reduced to this state, she suppresses it, she makes it seem like this inner turmoil isn't happening at all.

In order to (try to) stop herself from having her every waking thought be about the Korean girl, she focuses on other things, her music, education, social life.

Sometimes it was enough, and other times Chaeyoung checked her phone too frequently.

Chaeyoung immediately stops writing in her notebook the second her phone vibrates. The blonde swiftly grabs the phone, looking at the message.

my wife my everything
Shift got canceled want to hang out later? Or I can come to your dorm

Chaeyoung giggles as she hurriedly types her response.

I MISSED YOU SM ♡♡ LOL CMON WHENEVERR (come now.)

Chaeyoung laughs as she sees Jisoo give her message a thumbs up, signifying that she would be heading her way soon. The blonde walks (almost runs) out of her dorm to the entrance of the building, a wide smile on her face.

She can't believe she's made so much progress with her crush. It's almost jarring to compare the current situation to the time they met.

-◇

Park Chaeyoung looks around, feeling incredibly lonely. She had people around her of course, but they were conversing on their own as she stood there awkwardly, hands finding themselves burrowed into her sweatpants pocket.

Jennie was nowhere to be found. The older girl had told her that she would be getting them drinks from the bar, but a couple of minutes later, she saw her walking with a tall girl with long, dark hair. Chaeyoung thinks she knows her- Lisa? It might be something like that.

Nonetheless, she was alone, and not drunk. She wasn't immersed in the atmosphere of the club at all. Chaeyoung walks over to the bar where she sees the prettiest bartender ever. The bartender is casually cleaning glasses with a rag, concentrating immensely on making sure every surface was spotless.