take the compliment - jensoo g!p

tags/warnings; age gap, grooming, dubcon, power imbalance, manipulation, mentions of sexual harassment, taehyung and jennie r siblings 

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Jisoo couldn't believe her luck. Tonight was perfect. What had she been so worried about? Soojin had complimented Jisoo's dress, which she had bought just before coming to the party, actually, and Sooyoung remarked that Jisoo actually had a pair of tits after all. And they sounded sincere! It was hard to believe that just a few days ago, Soojin had asked her why she wore "granny panties" to the gym. Jisoo got the feeling Soojin didn't listen to her response, though. (I didn't think they were that big...)

The boys, too, had been really nice to Jisoo. It was Taehyung's second birthday party that week, held for his other friends beside her and Jungkook, but so far they had treated her like a friend, too, offering cups of warm beer that she pretended to drink. Sehun even said she cleaned up nice, which she resolutely took as a compliment. She couldn't blame him. She tended to wear frumpy clothes and jeans that belonged to her mother, if they weren't thrifted.

Bobby, also in attendance that night, had once commented that he could tell her clothes were thrifted because of the smell. It had stung, admittedly, but tonight, Jisoo was proud to wear a dress that smelled like Abercrombie and Fitch instead.

She even shaved her legs and armpits and...well, everywhere else ... because she knew Soojin did from seeing her in the locker rooms. Not only that, but Jisoo wore the panties she had filched from Victoria's secret when no one was looking; they were made with fine white lace, and were easy to stuff up the sleeve of her hoodie. They were $15 per pair, so they weren't in Jisoo's price range, nor could bear to ask her mom for them, but they were so sexy Jisoo couldn't resist.

She was sure Sooyoung and Soojin would think it was a bold move. Tonight was her chance to get in with the cool kids, and she wasn't going to ruin it by being a nerd. She had heard so many incorrect things that night, and Jisoo had been cool and ignored it.

She was even more excited to show Taehyung, if she had the chance, but it looked as though he was having a hard time fending off Sooyoung and Soojin at the same time, so she simply offered her most supportive smile and hugged the wall, wishing she could be brave enough to socialize more.

She noticed Minhyuk sidle up to her. "Hey," she said, his hair swishing above her shoulders. He was taller than her, and he certainly acted like it. He leaned against the wall on her elbow, looking down at her.

"Hey," Jisoo said, too surprised to smile properly at first. She felt like her lips were twitching. "Nice party, huh?" To her, it was a little impressive, with its collection of booze and games like Beer Pong and Mario Cart. Taehyung's first Sweet 16 had been spent with his parents and Jungkook and Jisoo at a nice restaurant, and it had been a nice affair, if not for waiting for Taehyung's older sister, Jennie, to get out of work.

She shivered to remember how when Jennie did arrive, she sat across from her, and how nice she looked in her suit. She even ordered wine, and Jisoo, despite having had a crush on Taehyung since she was 10, found herself with butterflies at the idea of being Jennie's date. Their feet had even gently brushed a few times under the table. On accident, she told herself, even when she left her foot resting against her shin, pretending she thought it was a leg for the table.

"Eh," Minhyuk grunted. "It's alright. At my party, we had stronger stuff."

"Ah," Jisoo said, nodding in understanding, even though she most certainly didn't. At her Sweet 16, she had binged on Bridgerton ice cream with Lisa and Chaeyoung. Jungkook had a stomach bug that night, and Taehyung was busy with sports, so neither of them could make it. But it was alright; Jisoo got to come to both of Taehyung's parties in apology.