PART TWO- AUTHOR'S NOTE (08/2023)

When I first started reading werewolf books, I enjoyed them. Some more than others. I started a book where I was rating them by how much I enjoyed them. I was not really looking at the grammar, but enjoyment of the story overall. Since they were wearwolves stories I decided I would rate by paws instead of the standard 1-10 that most people use. (I had been told that on WattPad you could only do 100 chapters- that was where the 100 post came from. Which I now know was misinformed about, but I decided to aim for 100 post per book.) That is how this series if books came about.

) That is how this series if books came about

I decided on the setup...

TITLE: I decided just in case the photos ever disappeared in the chapter I would list...
               1. Author'name
               2. Avatar base on supernatural
                    A.  🐺 Wearwolf
                    B.   👩🏻‍🦱 Human
                    C.   🧛‍♂️ Vampire
                    D.   🧙🏻‍♀️ Witch
               (I am sure you get the idea)
                 3. Title of the story

This way you could still track down the stories.

Then the next thing I did was decide the set up for each chapter.

In the photo above each chapter title I placed the rating system. This way it helped separate each chapter.

In each chapter itself I listed...
           1. Author's name and linked
           2. I rated the book using paw systems since majority of the stories I read were werewolves.
           3. Last I posted what each book was about.