Chapter 17

nyomi pov

nyomi pov

it was after 5:00 and I was in my office finishing up my work. before grabbing my purse and heading out the door. for the past few days I have been going to Irvin's place sending some Quilty time with my now boyfriend which I still can't believe happened. even tough we kissed at the fair we have kissed since but I been wanting to.

I don't won't to come off as over bearing he just asked me to be his girlfriend I don't want him to leave me already. when I told the girls about the date and my baby Atticus they could stop blowing up my phone.

how the text went

Me
I am swooning right now

Poison🍃
We really don't care

Ariel 💕💕🐠🐠
Well we do, what happened gorl

Me
He asked me to be his girlfriend

No filter 😂🤣💗
Biiittccchhh, how did he ask it better be romantic or I am going to his office

Me
He took me to a fair and asked me

Ariel💕💕🐠🐠
I need to go to Hayes inc to find my next man

Me
And look what he got me

MeAnd look what he got me

Ariel💕💕🐠🐠Aww he so cute I have to come over and see him in person

Ariel💕💕🐠🐠
Aww he so cute I have to come over and see him in person

speaking of blowing up my phone. my mom has been blowing up my phone known stop. she keep asking me to come to the family dinner which is two days from now. I really don't want to go. but I am over the stunt that navy and Jace pulled and don't really carr about them or there reationship. I have Irvin now anyways.

I call a uber leaving the office late. When I made it to my home. I walked up the steps when I go to opening up the door my door was slightly open as I looking at my door in confusion. I definitely locked this morning.

I don't live in the best neighborhood so I always make sure to lock the door. farther opening the door. my jaw drop as I look of my disaster my house. everything was thrown around all my cushions was thrown off the couch. all my kitchen supply was on the floor and broken my precious tv was cracked and all of the glass laid paled up underneath it.

I ran to my room seeing all my clothes. everything on the floor and off the hangers some even tore up. My mattress was tore up  along with one of the legs to my bed broken making it lean to the side. I try to hold back my tears as I looked a the mess of everything. it would take me a least three of my pay checks to get everything back.

I had left Atticus with Irvin which I am glad about because I don't know what I would do of they had hurt Atticus.

I pick up my phone and call the first number I could think of

Irvin

"Yes mini" as soon as he pick up the phone.

"Vinny all my stuff is destroyed I- I think some broken into my house"I said on the verge of crying my voice cracking on the spoke.

"Are they still there" he said as I could hear shuffling in the back ground. I shook my head no then realizing that he could hear me when I responded.
"No I don't think so"

"Ok I will be there any minute, if there is any sign of someone still the call me" he said hanging up the phone.

while waiting for Irvin to a arrive I go to my room trying to salvage all the clothes that weren't tore up which end up being a few shirts and two pairs of leginnings. once he is here he looks around my tore up apartment before coming to help me. helping me clean up a few things putting everything in bags.

by time we are done there was only a few thing that I can salvage. the things I could salvage I put it in Irvin car ready to bring to his house with me.

 the things I could salvage I put it in Irvin car ready to bring to his house with me

Irvin Pov

looking at my mini as she frowned looking out the window. I could tell when cleaning up her place with her that It was probably an another mafia who was looking for nyomi. they didn't find her because she stayed late at the office. which I am glad she is so stubborn and wouldn't go home when  I asked her. when they didn't see her there they probably trashed her apartment.

even though I don't want to see my mini frowning it is better for her to stay with me so that she could have better security at all times.

we make it to my house as I carry the bags she could pack which was one small bag inside of the house. soon as we in my house Atticus comes and running towards nyomi who frown turns to a smile as she picked him up. 'HI BABY" she said rubbing his head. Placing him on the ground as he turned on his side wanting her to rub his stomach. He follows her as she heads towards my room.

I grin little as she walks to my room instead of the guest bed room. she has been sleeping in my room since I asked her to be my mines. if I would have known that would have made her sleep in my room with me I would have asked a while ago.

I let her get dressed my bathroom as I got dress in my closet. I put on only jogger pant that hung low on my waist as I walked back in the room seeing a half sleep nyomi watching one of her Disney movies on the tv.

I got in bed with her hugging her closer to me her back to my front as I could feel all of her curves. she hides a a lot under her clothes including her curves. even her piercings that surprised me the most. I would never expected it from my mini. but all they did was make her ten times hotter.
Insinuating her nipples.

My pants growing tighter as I think about her.

💕💗💕💗💕💗💕💗💕💗💕💗💕💗