Cinderella(2)

The scene was now forwarded to jimin's house. 

"Are you done?" Jimin said teasingly. 

"SHUT UP. I am an idiot to even accept your idea in the first place." 

"Oh, come on. It's not too bad. Are you not finished yet?"

 "I am coming." Saying that, jk came out of the room. 

"This is embarrassing." Seeing jk, jimin whistled. 

"waah. You really look like a girl in this dress and this wig. All thanks to designer jimin." 

Jimin said, flipping his hair, making jk look at him with a done face. 

" Are you sure this is a good idea? What if he saw me in this dress by mistake and think of me as a weirdo." Jk said, panicking.

"Don't worry. We will change as soon as we get there. You don't have to worry about it. After that, just take him out of the party." Jimin said, assuring the younger that everything would be alright.

 "But.." jimin stated.

 "What but?"

 "Your etiquette. You are dressed up as a lady. So, you should act like one even if it is for a moment. We will start the training from tomorrow." Jimin said with determination in his voice while jk gulped, seeing the creepy smirk on the older's face.

After a week at the kim mansion,

Everyone in the hallwase busy chit-chatting with each other. The whole place was filled with fancy people in their fancy clothes with expensive drinks in their hand. Everything screams luxury. But soon,  loud gasps were heard from the people. Why,  you all may ask? Well, why not.

 A walking doll entered the mansion. The beauty and the glory. Round doe shiny eyes thatcontains the whole galazy. A perfect face. A small waist. Everything about the lady was gorgeous. Well,  wanna know who that lady is?

The Iady : Don't tease me. A/n. Why are you adding salt into the wounds of my misery?

A/n: Sorry, bro. I  can't help it. Now let's get into the story, shall we?

So, ya. The lady I'm referring to is oli london.

 Oh, sorry, wrong information. It's our jeon jungkook dressed as a noble lady. 

His gown:

His wig: