Hickies (BertEre)

Eren was silent as he was blushing while his head tilted back as Bertholdt was kissing and biting his neck as Eren said,"Babe, you're gonna leave hickies!".

Berthold smirked,"Good, because you're mine*. Berthold gripped his waist as Eren was moaning softly as Eren said,"Bertholdt..".

Bertholdt pinned Eren to the wall as he was smirking,"such a good boy and how much I love you~". Eren was moaning quietly once again.

A few moments, there was a knock on the door, but Eren and Bertholdt didn't hear it due to Eren being pinned down as Bertholdt smirked as he bit his neck hard causing Eren to moan louder. The door opened to reveal Mikasa as she saw the scene in front of her and immediately left the room as Bertholdt smirked, "my good boy~".

After a while, Eren had multiple hickies on his neck as he was blushing and was yelling at Bertholdt, who was smirking at Eren while holding his waist,"you loved every bit of it, so don't get angry when you enjoyed it". Eren blushed heavily and playfully pushed Bertholdt away as Bertholdt chuckled.

Soon enough, Eren was asleep against  Bertholdt as well as Bertholdt as Armin went to get them for dinner and saw them under the blankets, but the hickies on Eren's neck was all noticeable and immediately thought the dirty place in his mind and left the room, shutting it as Armin said,"Uhh... Eren might be passed out for dinner". Sasha said,"Why". Armin explained what he just saw as everyone laughed as Jean hugged Armin and stroked his hair,"You don't need to think that way, Armin... Bertholdt probably saw another guy flirt with Eren and decided to put more hickies on Eren". Armin nodded.

Meanwhile, Bertholdt and Eren was still asleep cuddling together as after dinner, Eren was enjoying the comfort from Bertholdt, as the hickies were a reminder of who Eren belongs to.

The End
Word Count: 331 words