~15~

I like you best when you're just with me and no one else.

***•_•***

Wooyoung was trying to force words out of Yeosang for the past couple of minutes. Almost half an hour. He could tell something was bothering him but Yeosang was one to just never speak about his issues because he felt like it was no one else's business.

So Wooyoung gave up, upset that Yeosang didn't want to confide in him but also giving him a chance to speak when he's feeling comfortable to do so.

Yeosang had expected it. He'd expected to be ignored for a while, a week or two, he didn't expect things to go back to normal but it pissed him off how the guy treated him like a pure stranger afterwards. And it's been three weeks. He doesn't look his way.

Sometimes avoided hanging out with the group just so he wouldn't be in the same five centimetre radius as Yeosang. Literally ended their taekwondo sessions. Never showed up actually. The last time Yeosang went, hoping to clear things between them, he didn't show up. Yeosang waited an entire hour and he still didn't show himself so he left, feeling dejected.

He'd even dyed his hair black. Maybe to look different. Less appealing. It didn't work. If anything, Yeosang loved it even more so jokes on Jongho.

"I'm here to listen when you feel like talking", Wooyoung told him soothingly before leaving the almost empty classroom and giving him space. He slammed his head on the table, constantly banging till he was sure his head was cracked open.

Wooyoung met up with San outside the classroom and when San gave him an expecting look, he just shrugged.

"He won't speak. It's probably really serious if he's gone into that state"

"Jongho has been a bit strange lately too. Guess we should just give them time"

Wooyoung nodded.

"Wanna grab lunch?", San offered with a smile.

"Sure"

The queue was so fucking long. Unbearably long. So San and Wooyoung left to the nearest corner shop to get something to eat. They went in and after a while heard a familiar voice.

"Hey isn't that the gay one?"

Wooyoung flinched. He turned around to see the guy San had fought and Heeseung standing and glaring at them with two other girls. San was second to turn around, mentally groaning at the sight of Hyunwoo .

"Heeseung? What are you doing here?", he inquired.

"Getting lunch. Looks like you're doing the same. With him."

No wonder Hyunwoo looked so familiar to Wooyoung. He was one of the people who ganged up with Heeseung to make his past two years a living nightmare.

Wooyoung tugged on San's jumper whispering the words "let's go" to him.

"Aren't you gonna get something?", San gave him a questioning look.

"I've lost my appetite"

San sighed attempting to leave with Wooyoung before Heeseung held him back.