Three Witches and One Direction

OZ THE GREAT AND POWERFUL FANFIC

Prologue

Fifteen thousand years ago, the Land of Oz was created. With it, came three families, each with powerful daughters.

The first family had Glinda the Good Witch of the North. A golden diadem sat on her honey blonde hair and a golden wand gave her the ability to fly, create bubbles, control water, and more. They also had Glinda's younger sister by the name of Marigold, who could make the wind blow and air twist at her command. Marigold was the Protector of the North and South.

The second family had not two but three witches. The oldest was the Good Witch of the East, named Evanora. Evanora was graceful, ladylike, and elegant with the ability to make green lightning emerge from her fingertips. She was the Protector of Emerald City, where her family resided. The second oldest was named Rosina. Rosina had the ability to make the plants grow, to make the trees talk, and control the earth around her. Rosina had the darkest hair and tannest skin of all three, being the Protector of the East and West. The youngest was named Theodora, who was naive with a heart of gold. She was the Good Witch of the West with the ability to make fire appear from her fingertips and win the hearts of many with her big brown eyes and thick, dark hair.

The final family had one daughter. But she was very powerful. Her name was Lucinda and her fiery locks made her stand out. Lucinda was the Good Witch of the South. Lucinda's magic could let her bend the shadows and dance with the light.

But when the daughters' parents passed except for Glinda and Marigold's father, things changed. Lucinda went missing, rumoured to be practicing Dark Magic and killing innocent people. Marigold, Rosina, and Theodora began traveling the Land of Oz together, discovering Oscar Diggs a few thousand years later. Evanora used Dark Magic herself, killed Glinda's father, and blamed it on Glinda.

Five wizards tried to keep peace, but failed. One of them -- the only Irish one -- was romantically involved with Theodora. But due to one accidental sip of a killing potion created by Evanora, the five wizards' spirits left the Land of Oz. But several years later, they were reincarnated.

Their names?

Louis Tomlinson.

Zayn Malik.

Harry Styles.

Liam Payne.

Niall Horan.

And now, its up to them to save the Land of Oz from a new evil.