Unhealthy relationship/Justin

*This is the ending for Justin*

"What do you wanna do today?" Justin asked swinging our laced fingers back and forth. Me and Justin have Been dating for about a month now and I can truly say I've felt nothing but love radiate out of him.

Even when we were friends, he still treated me way better than Jason. Even though they are twin brothers, I didn't see Jason when I looked at Justin.

"I don't know, really.'

"Ugh, you're so boring." Justin said rolling his eyes. Justin had a way with being blunt. Its like he had no filter when words were coming out of his mouth.

"Maybe I like being boring. You're just too spontaneous. You always want to go somewhere."

"There's so much to explore!" He laughed.

"I rather stay my behind in the house."

"You act like you're going to die."

"Justin, this is America okay? You can get killed by stepping out of your house."

"Haha now you're just trying to put fear into me."

"I'm just saying I just want to chill." I smiled. "Is that so?" He asked with a smirk. "Not in that way. Nasty." I poked his nose.

"Alright then, let's go home."

____

Justin went out with some of his friends and I was just in one of his basketball jerseys and my short shorts. I was on the couch watching a spongebob marathon with a bowl of grapes sitting on the table.

The doorbell rang.

It was most likely some of the ten year olds who's been ringing doorbells and running away thinking their slick. They've been doing that for about fifteen minutes now and I for one, wasn't enjoying it.

I opened the door to give them a piece of my mind and instead being faced with a bratty kid, I was facing Jason.

He looked different. He still looked like he's been suffering and regretting every inch of his life.

I sighed and attempted to close the door but his foot caught it. "Y/n-"

"Jason I really really don't need this right now. I really dont need you." I said wishing I hadn't opened the door.

"I miss you so much, you don't understand."

"Is that it? Well thank you, bye." I chuckled.

He didn't even roll his eyes, he just held a glint of hurt. "Baby how many times do I have to explain how sorry I am? That I've regretted everything I've done to you? I miss us, y/n. I love you and you mean the world to me. Please, give me one more chance."

"Justin will be here any minute, Jason. I already promised him I moved on.." I said and Jason looked kind of confused. "You two a-are..together?" He asked shakily.

"Y/n. No this can-"

"I'm sorry Jason but i-you have to go. I've moved on and so can you. You have to move on. Its obvious I never meant anything to you. You even told me."

"Y/n I can't move on. You're all I think about. You not being with me is killing me slowly. And baby girl you always meant so much to me. I'm sorry for treating you like you were nothing. Im sorry for Taking advantage of you. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Baby I've changed okay? Im a new person."

"Jason," I started. "Stop." I shook my head. I believed that he's changed, but I just can't leave Justin for him like that.

"I'll do anything, y/n. I can be who you want me to be. Please just give me a chance." He begged.

"Jason I've found someone who never made me feel like less of who I am. Someone who never put their hands on me, and someone who makes me feel safe and happy. I just can't leave him." I said.

Hope was leaving his eyes. "I'm so sorry, Jason. But Someone else has my heart. I Hope you'll one day understand." I bit my lip.

"Will you at least forgive me?" He asked still hurt.

I gave him a small smile.  "I've forgiven you this whole time, jason."

He gave a weak smile. "C-can I um hug you? I-i just-" he said but I cut him off with a tight hug. I'm gonna miss him, but I've found someone better.

We pulled away and he looked down. "I know I can't have you now, but I'm at least thankful that you let me touch you again. And that you've found someone that makes you happy. I'll always love you, y/n. I guess I should go now." He said.

_______

Sucky ending I know. But this was for everyone who voted on Justin. I'll be working in Jason now.

I hope y'all liked it!