~16~

Jongho was pacing back and forth in the classroom after his engineering lessons, stressing over the advice his hyung had given him. He was going to do it but the only thing stopping him was his damn awkwardness.

Wouldn't it be weird to just go up to him and asking him out after ignoring him for pretty much a month?

He probably hated him for such a reaction.

And the time he saw Yeosang waiting outside the building for his private session but intentionally decided not to show up. He knew he must've waited long enough.

He really felt bad for that one.

He shook the negative thoughts out of his head, surprised at where the sudden boost of confidence came from. He ran out, heading straight to the science block to see if Yeosang was in any chemistry classes. He wasn't.

So he stalked his friends around school asking each other them at which they're response was the same.

"I dunno."

Jongho could've sworn he wanted to break their heads in half for whenever they gave that response.

Eventually he found Wooyoung walking around with San laughing at whatever they were talking about.

"Wooyoung hyung", Jongho ran up to him, breathlessly from having to run around school looking for this guy "D-do you know where Yeosang is?", he asked between breaths.

"At the rooftop. He's currently in an emo phase", Wooyoung pointed at the rooftop glancing once at San to make sure he heard that.

"Thank you!", jongho was running up flights of stairs, two at a time, before arriving at the rooftop only to find Yeosang sitting on the floor in the middle, no one around, with a tub of ice cream in front of him. Usually people were depressed in their homes not in the middle of a uni rooftop. He approached him slowly.

"Yeosang?"

"Wooyoung leave me alone. I am not in the mood right now", Yeosang stuffed his mouth with another spoonful of ice cream, not looking back, taking in a huge sniff.

"You don't even recognise my voice. I'm hurt."

Yeosang swiftly turned around, panick washing through him as he attempted to tidy himself up. He'd gotten ice cream on his shirt, eyes flooded in tears, hair disheveled from the university air and looking completely different from typical Yeosang.

"For fuck sake why do you have to walk in when I'm looking like this?", Yeosang whined.

"It's fine, I don't really mind. It's cute actually. Not the part where you're crying"

"Stop feeding into my fucking delusions. Calling me cute. I don't even know why you're here. After avoiding me for nearly a month", he muttered the last part which Jongho heard so very clearly.

Jongho smiled softly at him "can I join you?"

"Help yourself out", Yeosang breathed out not looking at him as Jongho sat on the spot next to him.

"Can I try the ice cream?"

"I thought you hated sweet things"