At Atsushi's

"Fuck..." Atsushi groaned as he led the limping Akutagawa into his apartment, his arm being the only support Akutagawa had to keep him standing upright.
They had just come back from a fight with an enemy after being sent by Dazai. Near the end of the battle, Akutagawa took an agonising hit so Atsushi could finish the enemy by surprise.

As he helped Akutagawa into the apartment he quickly scanned the room to see where he should sit Akutagawa down.
The first thing Atsushi saw was Kyouka, who was fast asleep by now. Alas, Atsushi guided the injured Akutagawa into a different room, just in case she woke up.

Atsushi helped Akutagawa sit by the bed, he could hear the dark-haired male groan in pain as he moved, it made Atsushi feel...inherently bad for him? I mean, after all, Akutagawa is the enemy here, but he practically sacrificed his life for him.. and seeing him like this.. felt sickening to look at.

Atsushi sighed and looked at the barely conscious akutagwa again, studying his features. Come to think of it.. he had never actually been this close to Akutagawa, the male looked surprisingly different with a calm expression laced upon his face, but now wasn't the time for this, and Atsushi knew that.
"Hey...Akutagawa?" Atsushi mumbled as he placed a hand on Akutagawa's wrist to feel his heartbeat
"What...?" Akutagawa wearily replied, barely even being able to even form a reply in the current state he was in.
Atsushi realised this wasn't going to go anywhere right now
"Don't go anywhere! I'll be right back!!" Atsushi shouted to Akutagawa as he ran to get some water and pills, even though he was pretty sure Akutagawa was unable to go anywhere, even if he wanted to.

In a matter of minutes, Atsushi was back next to Akutagawa's side.
"Do you mind if I give you these?" Atsushi asked, a caring tone prominent in his voice.
"Fine..." Akutagawa grunted as he held the glass of water and swallowed the pills Atsushi gave him. His hands trembling.
Atsushi had a sad smile on his face.. how beaten up must Akutagawa be to not put up a fight against him.. let alone even listen to what he says.
"well done. I know that must've been hard..." Atsushi replied while taking a look at the rest of the male's body.
Bloodstained through the white of his shirt, but it wasn't as noticeable because of the black coat he always wears.
He'd get to that later though, once Akutagawa came back to his senses.

Atsushi couldn't help but feel his eyes start to close, it was god knows how late at night, and Atsushi wasn't the type to stay up late. Alas, he found himself asleep in a matter of minutes, his head resting on Akutagawa's shoulder.

_________________