I dont need your help

Atsushi awoke, light was seeping in from the windows and a trail of blood could be seen leaving the room.
Suddenly, Atsushi remembered.
"Akutagawa..." he whispered, as he got up and sprinted out of the room, still half asleep.
He looked around and saw Akutagawa sitting at the table, accompanied by Kyouka, having...tea?
"Oh... it's you" Akutagawa sighed, taking a sip of his tea
"Yeah... I mean it is my apartment.." Atsushi replied, sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck with his hand as he looked at Akutagawa.
Atsushi motioned Kyouka over to where he was standing and told her to tell Akutagawa to meet him in his room once he was finished. Kyouka nodded understandingly and made her way back to the table where the still heavily injured Akutagawa sat. Avoiding the problem.
How many times has he done that? Atsushi couldn't help but wonder, as he made his way back into his room and slumped into his bed, a sense of sadness building up in him.

Atsushi must've been lost in thought as he jumped when he heard a thud next to him.
He sat up and looked to find Akutagawa, collapsed next to the bed.
"Fuck.." Atsushi whispered as he rushed next to him and sat him up like he was the night prior.
Please wake up.. atsushi prayed as he checked his pulse. A little slow but at least he still has one, thank god.
Not shortly after, Akutagawa's eyes opened followed by his piercing gaze meeting Atsushis.
"What are you doing," Akutagawa spoke, in his usual ice-cold tone.

Atsushi still realised he had his hand on Akutagwas wrist and so he quickly stopped, his face turning a light shade of red as he subtly changed the subject.
"Akutagawa you fainted just now... you need help, you're injured!" Atsushi half-shouted at the other male, his flustered state turning into one of deep concern
"I've got to help you, look let me just-"
Akutagawa cut him off "No. I don't need *your* help." The dark-haired male retaliated against the other's touch as Atsushi tried to put a hand on his shoulder.
"Fine.." Atsushi sighed and raised his hands with a look of defeat on his face.
Akutagawa flinched ever so slightly, but enough that Atsushi could see something was up.
"Hey, akutagwa...are you alright?" Atsushi said, a slight hint of concern laced in his now trembling voice.
"I'm fine." Akutagawa bluntly replied as he looked away.
"Now go, leave me alone, I don't need you here" he added.