Chapter 5

"Wapow!"

"GAH!"

Kiana grinned as she landed on top of F/N. "Hey, what's the matter?"

"W-what's the matter!? You fell on me while attacking with your elbow!" F/N yelled as he winced at the pain he feels in his back. "Also lay off the food you fat cow! Did you gain extra weight—AHHH!"

"WHAT'D YOU SAY!?"

"Ow ow ow!" F/N yelled as Kiana laid on top of him while pinching his face with her hand as he struggled to escape. "YOU HEARD ME!" F/N turned to look at her as he refused to give up despite knowing he can't escape her hold against him.

"Seems like you need to be punished! Big sis will give you the punishment you deserve!"

"GAH!"

"Kiana stop bullying our brother." Bianka went ahead and lifted Kiana by her shirt.

"Thank you Onee-Chan..." F/N groaned as he slowly got up as he was on all fours. "Thank you for saving me from that cow. Ha! You got in trouble!" He laughed while pointing a finger at Kiana who growled while trying to attack him with her arms and legs like a cat but was far away from him because of Bianka's hold.

"You too." Bianka lifted F/N easily off the ground who froze as she stared at the two by having them up to her level. "You know it's rude to antagonize your sister like that. You shouldn't say such things about a woman as well."

"Hahahaha! You got in trouble too!" Kiana pointed a finger at F/N and laughed while clutching her stomach with one hand causing the boy to grit his teeth.

"I don't care if it's rude to comment on a woman's weight! Just because society thinks that doesn't matter! It's just a social construct!" F/N snarled as he slapped Kiana for laughing.

"Hey!" Kiana growled as she slapped back.

"..."

*Slap* *Slap* *Slap* *Slap*

The two turned their heads away while closing their eyes as they moved around in Bianka's hands while slapping one another.

Bianka sighed as she didn't utter a word while looking at the two. "Kiana. You were the one ultimately at fault here." She said but it seems like her sister didn't hear her as she was busy fighting with her brother.

"Just get the spray bottle. It'll stop them from fighting." Sirin said who munched on a potato chip as she lays on the sofa while staring at the television.

"You didn't stop this because...?" Bianka stared at Sirin who took another chip and ate it.

"Because it was funny." Sirin said with a smirk as she looked over at Bianka, F/N, and Kiana. "Ah...they're all gone." She said sadly as she looked at the bag of chips and noticed there was none left.

Bianka sighed at her older sister while staring at F/N and Kiana who continued to slap each other while arguing with one another.

Sometimes it feels like she's the oldest out of all of them...

-~-

Flipping the pen in his hand, F/N hummed with thought as he stared at the blank piece of paper. Currently, he's alone since Nahida is out as she is doing her usual duties in Sumeru. He doesn't know what to draw. His mouth twitched as he put his pen on his nose and began trying to balance it.

It's no use. I can't think of anything to draw. Slamming his head on the table, he groaned as no source of inspiration came his way. Raising his head and resting his chin, he stared with a pout. Nothing exciting has been going on for a while now. If only I wasn't prohibited from taking commissions right now. It's been a few days already!