〘Choi Beomgyu〙

☆〖Switch Beomgyu〗☆

Note: This was actually my first ever smut, so it's DEFINITELY not amazing, but I tried- Also, please tell me if I ever miss something in my smut warnings??  I PROMISE MY OTHER ONES ARE BETTER THAN THIS ONE

⬇Here are the smut warnings⬇

CONTAINS??: switch gyu, afab reader, sexting? videos, mommy kink, dry humping, nipple play(m receiving), hickeys, slight breeding kink 🧍 i think that's it??

●○♡○●

You'd send him some ☆fun☆ pictures before you leave to go out with your friends while he's in the studio working on shit. He wouldn't be able to open it right away, but ofc he'd be able to once you're with your friends. Immediately begging you to help him, all cute, sending you a picture of the bulge in his pants.

You'd just tell him he'll have to wait, but he can't do that. He leaves you on read for a minute or two before you get a video of him slowly flicking his thumb over his tip.

"You're such a pathetic slut"

Oh, but he likes that~ He'll start moving his hand around his dick, wishing you were there to tell him all the little things you're texting him. Poor boy, so hard just from some simple pictures.

"Be a good boy and send me another video"

How could he ever resist that? He'll prop his phone up on his desk and roll back in his chair a little so you'll be able to see his face, too. He just wants to be your good little whore~ It's only a few minutes before he cums all over his hand, but he keeps going because he knows that's what you'd do. Throwing his head back with his eyes closed, he'll imagine it was you touching him while he plays with his nipple under his shirt.

"M-mommy"

After cumming a few times, he'd end the video and send it to you before going to wash himself off, desperately trying to hide the cum all over his hand and the little bit on his shirt as he makes his way to the bathroom.

Obviously he'll need to go home to play with himself a little more like the needy brat he is<3

And of course, you planned to tease him some more when you got home.. Too bad his confidence went waay up by then, huh?

You walk in the door, feeling pretty confident with yourself and about what you did to him. He's so cute when he's all needy and all for you~

Call out for him, he won't answer. Maybe he's in your room fucking himself. Go look, you won't find him. He'll just show up out of nowhere and force you against the door.

"You started it, finish it"

He'll start to suck at your neck and shove his leg between yours, rubbing it against your pussy to hear your whimpers~ Eventually, you'll end up on the bed with him above you, grinding himself against your now soaked panties.

He's the type to moan in your ear to get you all flustered while you're just turning him on more with your moans as he roughly presses his clothed dick against you.

Soon enough, you're both naked and he's got your face shoved into the pillows as he pounds into you. He'll pull your head up by your hair so he can hear you better, making your moans higher pitched.

He'll cum so quickly but just keep going, fucking it deeper into you. Never tease him while he's working, darling<3

●○♡○●