〘Han Jisung〙

☆〖Teasing to Screaming? (m4f ver.)〗☆

Note: M4F VER!!   Trying sumn new w/ the pics. this one is definitely better than anything else i've written- AND A LOT LONGER OMFG-      I would have added in some more aftercare but I was trying not to make it too long. I'll probably post some fluff stuff after this to make up for it. ALSOOO, I'll post the m4m ver as soon as I can <333 I got called out for being a virgin while writing this😭     check my bioo~ 

⬇Here are the smut warnings⬇

WARNINGS???: switch!han, switch!reader, afab reader, teasing in public, degradation (slut, whore, bitch, fucktoy, pathetic), teasing, A LOT of overstimming, slight dacryphilia?, restraints, a bit of gagging, mommy kink, daddy kink, grinding, some praise?(good boy, good girl), a little edging, nipple play, vibrator, some oral (m receiving), small amount of hair pulling, sleepy sex, slight somno??, unprotected sex (NO. DON'T DO IT.), begging, creampie?, petnames (sweetheart, my love, baby boy, darling, princess) PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF I MISSED ANYTHING

●○♡○●

Han's been teasing you all day. Rubbing against you, sending you pictures, anything and everything he could do to get you worked up. He's so pathetic, the way he loves how you glare at him after he does something. How he just gets more and more hard as he keeps thinking about what you might do to him later. And when later comes, god he's more excited than ever.

After a long day of hanging out with your friends, you both get home and he rushes to your shared room, knowing what's coming next. But you make him wait. Taking as long as you can to get settled, going to the kitchen to grab something to eat, slowly eating it while watching your phone. He eventually comes back out of the room, not wearing a shirt anymore, and starts to pretend that he's doing his own things. But you see his little glances, seeing how he's obviously just getting more and more frustrated as you find more and more tasks to finish.

You make your way to your room and he immediately follows like a little lost puppy. In the mirror across the room from the door, you can see his reflection behind you, a smile stretching across his face. You just can't wait to turn his sweet expression into a sobbing mess as you edge him over and over. You turn around quickly and he almost runs into you before trying to hide his smile.

"Lay down, sweetheart."

You'll treat him all kindly until he's tied up and can't fight you once you're ruining him.

He does as you say, not even noticing how weirdly kind you're being after he'd been pissing you off all day. He's just excited for you to fuck him. You sit on the edge of the bed next to him and lightly caress his thigh, running your fingers ever so softly against the raging bulge in his pants. His little whimpers are just so cute, that way he squirms a little at every touch. You lean forward, brushing your lips against his. He tries to kiss you but you pull away and he whines, only making you chuckle.

"Just wait, my love, I'll make you feel good~"

You get up and make your way to the closet, reaching up to the top shelf to pull down a box. You hold it against your chest with your back to Han, your body blocking his view of it as you pull out some cuffs. Putting the box back before you turn around, you make sure the cuffs are completely out of view as you go back to the bed.

"Be a good boy and close your eyes for me, yeah?"

You keep your voice soft and sweet as he closes his eyes, smiling again when he feels your weight on the bed move closer to him. You make sure that he can feel your breath against his face, pausing there for a few seconds to tease him even more. You kiss him, slowly, letting him savor the taste of you while you move his hands up above his head and near the headboard. You move on top of him, straddling his lap and grinding on his bulge while you listen to his little noises and try to quietly weave the cuffs around the headboard. You pull away from the kiss as you keep grinding on him and smile as you see that he keeps his eyes closed.