•𝟎𝟏• 𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦

· · ─────── ·•••· ─────── · ·

"𝗜 seriously hate that guy.." Rin opens the door to your shared rental home. "I wish coach would kick him off the team. It would make my life 1000 times easier." 

"Which 'guy' is it this time?" He had an issue with half the team..but even so you had a good feeling he was talking about micheal kaiser.

"That fucker kaiser. God he never shuts up." He throws his duffle bag down and practically throws himself at the couch. "Also--the games tomorrow, if you're not working."

"Nah don't worry, I'll be there──I don't work on thursday's." Please of course you don't, you needed to be there for him..since his parents never went to any of his games. It seems like it shouldn't be that big of a deal. But it really is. It's that sense of support that every kid needs. Deserves.

And you'd promised that you'd be that support system for him, and you didn't plan to go back on that promise.

"Oh and we're gonna have a party after too, I want you to come." He sits up straight, moving his hips up and adjusts his sweats with his hand. The move that would make any girl have heart eyes. And you weren't excluded from that.

Shit if this feeling in the pit of your stomach didn't remind you of seventh grade, that I don't know what would. I mean it was only that school dance that nearly destroyed your friendship. But your older now, you wouldnt make another mistake like that and besides it seems like he's forgotten the whole thing.

You know..when you kissed at the dance.

"Are you listening? I said he might actually get kicked off the team." Just as you started to remember what happened years ago, rin cute your thoughts off by sounding more enthusiastic than usual. "Kaiser just texted the team group chat asking if anyone knows a good tutor."

"That doesn't mean that he's gonna get kicked off--you don't even know if he's asking for him."

"Yeah cause it sounds a lot like him to be asking us to help someone else." He says with a smirk. "Besides that it doesn't matter how his grades are, if he doesn't pass this midterm-he might be fucked." Although might wasn't good enough for rin.

But that might was tearing kaiser apart. His grades were dropping and he knew he couldn't pass midterms without some sort of help. Hell he got desperate enough to ask his team. Sure, he could probably find some smart girl that would throw herself at him, but for some reason this idea didn't appeal like it usually did.

He wanted a challenge for once. To take someone who didn't have any interest in him and mold and reshape them.

Preferably someone who not only didn't have any interest in him, but someone who more or less hated him.

But where would he be able to find that? Unless he wanted to take rin as his challenge then he was just about out of luck.

But there was one other person. A girl who just happened to be rins best friend who's hatred for kaiser has rubbed off on. He's seen you at every game, so he knew he'd have a chance to talk to you tomorrow.

He was determined to have you tutor him--to start out with of course. He can't risk you feeding him the wrong answers. He can't exactly afford to fail.

· · ─────── ·•••· ─────── · ·

And so the next day he set his plan into action. After the game you stood near the bathroom, waiting for rin. And kaiser knew this was his best opportunity that the universe could give him right now. If the itoshi was near you, kaiser would be immediately be shot down because you'd be dragged off.

"Hey, you comin' to the party?" He ran a hand through his hair with that charming smirk plastered on his face. Before even giving you a chance to answer, he answers for you. "I'd like if you went with me." He planned to ask about tutoring later--probably at the party. He'd have some time to think of how to bring it up.

"I'm going but not with you." You spit out crossing your arms. He didn't even ask if you wanted to go with him--just that he'd like you to go with him. Initially he didn't know how to react. He's never received that kind of answer from a girl before.

Sure there's been shy girls who politely turn him down, or the girls who aren't interested--though he's not interested in them either, making them no fun..but never an answer like yours. He'd by lying to himself if he said it didn't turn him on a bit.

Fuck okay, more than just a bit.

"So I'll see you there then?" You shake your head no, rin having finally come out of the bathroom. But instead of rin dragging you off like kaiser thought he would--it was the other eat around. You grabbed his wrist before he had a chance to say anything, pulling him away, most likely off to your car.

But you said you were going..even if you weren't going on his arm───which he totally didn't think was going to happen..this quick, you'd still be there.

Of course he knew this wouldn't be easy, that was the entire point--the fun part of it all. He'd have you wrapped around his finger one way or another.

𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐄𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐈𝐌.

· · ─────── ·•••· ─────── · ·

𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒍𝒔🙏
𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒂 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒕 𝟓 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒍 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒆☠️

· · ─────── ·•••· ─────── · ·

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗖𝗔𝗡'𝗧 𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗘𝗡𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗛 || ʳᶦⁿ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵏᵃᶦˢᵉʳ ˣ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ 🎉