Chapter 12 ♔

♔ chapter 12 ♔

♔ Lea's POV

Two weeks later...

So it has been two weeks since I've seen Leon and I really miss him. I still haven't gotten use to the fact that he might not be around all the time.

Since Leon's been gone Diggy has been here with me everyday after school and we've grown closer.

The bell ranged dismissing my last class of the day.

I sighed.

I guess you can say that I'm tired of teaching with all the things I'm going through right now teaching had become boring.

After everyone disappeared out of my classroom I begin to gather all of my paperwork and grading papers for tonight.

I heard a knock on the door and the door opened to reveal Diggy.

"Hey Miss. Mckenzie." He said with a small smile on his face.

Somehow seeing him brightened my day.

"Hello Mr.Simmons." I replied back sitting back down in my chair.

He walked over to my desk , sat both of his hands down on it , and kneeled on the desk.

"Are you doing anything after school?" He questioned me a little bit above a whisper.

We don't need anyone hearing us.

"Yes. I'm actually paying my son a visit today." I told him.

I've decided to visit Leon because I miss him and I hope he'll come around me more. I don't want him hating me forever, I want to know that I actually mean something to him even though he treats me like crap.

Diggy nodded his head. "Well I was wondering if I could take you out?" He asked me.

Diggy is never nervous. That's one thing I like about him.

"You know we can't be out in public. What if someone sees us? Even though we're friends we can't have people thinking something is going on." I told him hoping I didn't hurt his feelings.

He looked deep in thought as he processed what I said.

"What if I take you somewhere out of the country?" He questioned.

"Okay then I guess I'll see you after I get back from Kameron's house." I replied back.

"Be ready at seven." He answered back before leaving out of the room but not before giving me a sweet kiss on the forehead.

I wonder where he's taking me....

Knowing Diggy it would be somewhere exciting and I can't wait to go out with him tonight. Something about having in my presence makes me happy and feel funny inside.

After I finished collecting my things I left out of my classroom.

"Miss Mckenzie!" I hear someone called from behind me..

I turned around to see Mrs. Thomas one of the math teachers.

"Hello Mrs. Thomas." I greeted her as she walked up to me.

"Just call me Kathy Hun." She stated with a weird smile on her face.

I smiled at her. "You can call me Lea then."

"Well I just so happened to notice that Daniel Simmons always seems to come into your classroom after school is over." She explained to me giving me a look.

"And...?" I spoke.

I know what she's trying to hint at but its none of her business.

"Well I was wondering if you two have something going on? You know if you do then I'll be forced to tell the principal about it and then you'll get in trouble." She told me.

I swear I gave her the meanest look ever.

"Excuse me I don't think it's any of your business what I do with one of my students and for your information no, nothing is going on with me and Daniel. I just help him with his school work like a good teacher does." I snapped back at her before walking away.

"I was just wondering." I heard her mumble from behind me.

I rolled my eyes and headed to my car.

Maybe it's best if I stay away from Diggy for a little while....

________________________________
Lea in MM 💕

Do you think they should spend more time apart?

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💞