Chapter 22 ♔

♔ chapter 22 ♔

♔ Cindy's POV (new)

"I know I seen that boy somewhere." I mumbled as I sat on my bed thinking of where I've seen him before.

I then pulled my phone out of my pocket to search his name up.

Diggy Simmons

Nothing came up at all making me a little suspicious.

That must not be his real name. Diggy must be short for something like Dillan or Daniel. I search up Dillan with the last name Simmons but nothing popped up then I searched up Daniel with Simmons.

"Ah ha! I caught you Mr.Simmons." I said out loud once something popped up with his face on it.

It says here that he's on the america's most wanted list & the only reason I remembered him is because I worked with the police for a little while.

I gasped while dropping my phone onto the ground and slowly backing away from it.

I have to inform Lea about this.

I grabbed my purse and I quickly made my way downstairs towards the door.

I can't let him hurt my daughter and grandson especially with my son being gone they have no one to protect them.

I opened my door and I was outraged to see Daniel standing outside my front door.

"What are you doing here?!" I yelled backing up from the door as he slowly walked in.

He closed the door with a smirk on his face.

"Where do you think your going?" He questioned with a evil look on his face.

"N-No where." I stuttered accidentally tripping over the carpet that's behind me.

He chuckled a little bit continuing to walk towards me.

"You seem a little tense." He stated smirking at my clumsiness.

I rolled my eyes before getting off of the floor and continuing to back up.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I screamed irritated.

He's playing games and I don't care to join.

"I heard the conversation you had with Lea and I want you to stay away from us." He explained backing me into a corner.

I tried to move past him but he stood in my way and gave me a death glare.

"I don't want Lea finding out about me....I don't want her discovering who I really am." He said breaking his stare with me and looking down at the ground.

"I can't stay away from Lea. I don't want you hurting her! She has to know about you." I replied back.

One of his veins popped as he looked back up at me.

"No! She doesn't have to know at all. Just mind your damn business and get out of town quick!" He snapped making me jump a little bit.

I shook my head no and Diggy put his hands around my throat choking me.

"Get out of town now before I kill you first." He said through gritted teeth.

"O-Okay." I stuttered from lack of oxygen.

He let me go making me drop to the ground to catch my breath.

"I'm glad that you see things my way now." Diggy told me before walking out of my house.

I got up off of the ground and went to a mirror that I had hanged up on my wall.

I looked in the mirror to see that I have a large hand print around my throat and instantly began to cry.

I guess I better pack now....

***

Diggy's POV

People just need to learn to mind their business and things like that will never happen to them.

Yes , I'm on the Amercia's most wanted list. My old days are starting to catch up with me. I'm not eighteen , I'm actually twenty-one and I've been on the run most of my life. Justine and Joseph are my real parents but they're too old to remember anything. I've fallen in love with Lea and no one is gonna stop me from loving her..

I never felt this way about any woman in my life and I'm willing to do anything for her.

I just have to keep up this act and she'll be mine forever.

___________________________
Crazy huh? Your thoughts on what you just read?

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - msfanfictional 🌹