LEAH MIRANDA JORDAN POV...

It was yet another exhausting day at work and I was glad I had to clean just this room, then I am off for a quick break. I stood at door 205 and knocked, soon I got a response so I walked in.

"Get the job done Rachel or you would be fired" he snarled.

I gulped as he yells continuously on the phone, I was frozen in my spot unable to move. He was a living god, the sexiest out there,heat pools between my legs and I clench my thighs together. I have never been so drawn to a man, just a single glance at him turns me the hell on. I knew I had to get my shits together, or I might get fired or worst kicked out. But I just couldn't resist,I was willing to be a slut to get his attention, I was more than willing to do anything to get his dick. So I took off two buttons of my sleeve, in order to reveal more skin. He was finally done with his call and took a sit on the couch, I decided to make the bed first it will give him a clear view of what I had to offer. I did everything I could to get his attention but he did not bat an eye, so I did the only thing I could think of after cleaning up the room. I grab my notepad and scribble a message for him,placing it beside him. He looks up at me for a bit and I was struck with his alluring eyes.

I backed away quickly and turned around grabbing my appliances and walked out of the room, hoping he would get my message. Which was quite simple though, I will be back.

So here I am on my knees in front of him, ready to have a taste of him. His eyes were blank not giving me a single hint,but I couldn't care less. He wasn't pushing me away or calling me a slut,so it was safe to say he wanted this too.

"Are you on pills?"

Shit Leah!! You should have thought about that before throwing yourself at him. But it ain't my fault, I hate taking any kind of drugs. So I refused Camila offer to get me on the pill, fucking with a condom was good enough for me.

"Yes"

He trails his finger on my face and then grip my chin tightly "I do not have a condom with me"

Fuck it,do I give a fuck? Of course not!!! I just want your dick bro,get the hint already.

"It doesn't matter, I am on the pills"

He nodded and let go of my chin. I only had one goal right now and it lies on sucking him off, and getting fucked by him. So I slowly untie his robe and gulped a bit at the size of his dick, he wasn't even hard yet. I wrapped my lips around the tip of his dick running my tongue down his slit, he doesn't react to my touch so I knew I had to work harder to please him. I trailed my tongue down his shaft, all the way to his balls. He grabbed a fistful around my hair and I moaned knowing I finally got a reaction out of him, I marvelled at the sight of his semi hard dick. I pulled his full length into my mouth and kept on sucking,I push a little bigger taking him deeper. He groaned loudly as my throat squeezed him, I ignored the tears brimming in my eyes and suck him faster. My core was dripping wet and I clench my thighs together. Pulling his cock out of my mouth, my saliva left wet trails on his cock. I went back and forth licking his dick and sucking his ball.

"Fuck" he groaned shoving his dick into my mouth and I gag a bit. He thrusts his dick mercilessly into my mouth, chasing his high. He didn't give me a moment to breath, and ruthlessly fucked my mouth with his dick. He let me breath for a moment before thrusting into my mouth again,this went on for a moment.

"Fuck!shit!" He grunted, and cummed deep into my mouth. I swallowed his cum and he stared at me for a while before pulling me up to my feet's, and pull me into the bed.

He ripped my panties off and pushed my head and shoulder forward into the bed with one arm,leaving my ass high up. His foot slides between mine and he kicked them apart,I felt the head of his cock finally at the entrance of my pussy. He teased me with the head before thrusting his hips and filling me to the brim in one strong push.