Announcement Chapter! Big Plans for this Story! (Please Read)

*taps microphone* Is this thing on? Oh! Ahem, hello survivors of the undead! How're you doing today? I hope you are surviving against the zombie apocalypse and being smart about it. Uh, I wanted to give you some info on this world (this story) is gonna go. I want to explain some things before we move forward in this undead world.

Okay, so first of all, I want to say that in this story, there'll be different types of zombies in this story. Not just regular zombies as I want to make this story more interesting. Okay, these are the zombies that I can think of so far:

•Walkers: Just regular zombies. These zombies are the one to walk, not run. So, you can easily avoid them and escape from them. These zombies are not rare as they are EVERYWHERE in the world. Just watch out for a horde of these zombies as they can be pretty dangerous.

•Runners: As they name says, these zombies are called runners. They are a tiny bit faster than walkers. These zombies are dangerous in hordes and pray to God that you don't run into a dead-end. You can escape them, if your stamina holds. However, if you are injured in the legs or can't even walk, then rest in piece because there is no hope to escape from runners if they set their hungry eyes on you.

•Crawlers: These type of zombies crawls. Nothing special since these are just regular zombies that lost their bottom limbs or it isn't working. However, these zombies can be dangerous as they can grab your leg and take a bit out of it. You have to be careful and keep your guard up, especially in the dark. Be careful not to get too close. These zombies are sorta rare to appear.

The Spitters: The acid zombie from the left 4 dead game, but in both genders. This zombie spits deadly acid from it's mouth. This acid isn't powerful enough to melt metal, but it's strong enough to burn or melt off skin and flesh. God forbid that you don't get any on your face because you can't recover from it. These zombies are really rare to appear. So, be careful of your surroundings as these ugly fucks can shoot their acid as far as 20 feet long. Keep your distance at all times and only kill them by either guns, explosions, or throwing sharp melee weapons at it.

That's it. That's all of the zombies I can think of. Nothing too big, but don't worry as I'll think of new zombies to add in the near future. Maybe you guys/gals could help me with some zombie ideas. That'll be much appreciated. Anyways, I know that I typed this in my character's bio, but I haven't really explained much and it won't hurt to add it here.

So, as you know, I made the bio character making list in the first page of this book, but I'm gonna also explain it here as well. So, if anyone wants to join this story, please feel free to follow these steps on creating the character, exactly how I want it. In my eyes and mind, the way I create character's bios is actually simple and I don't want to pressure you all. Anyways, let's get to it:

•Full Name: So, basically your character's full name. (For ex: first name, middle name, and last name). Middle name is optional. Also, for author inserts name, if you aren't comfortable to put your real name, then you can give yourself a oc-type name. For example, my real name is Katherine, but I gave myself an oc name "Bonnie Kokoa Vanilla", instead of using my name.

•Age: Simple really. Just any age for your character. Your character can be a teenager, adult, or middle aged. I don't know about a child though....but we'll get to that someday.

Aliases/Nicknames: Basically, what other characters will call your character. For example, your character's name, little nickname, sweet names, insults, etc.

•Species/Race: Nothing much to say here. Your character is human, just human. No hybrids or anything. This story is going to be based on "real life".