A Million Dreams Really Is All Its Going To Take

"I close my eyes and I can see a world that's waiting there for me." Camille Devereaux sang, folding her robes.
"That I call my own." A voice joined.
"Through the dark, through the door, through where no one's been before." She sang.
"But it feels like home." Fred Weasley sang.
"Shove off, Gideon." She said annoyed, raising her wand threateningly.
"You're underage just like me, so you wouldn't dare." He smirked.
"Oh yes I would." She said in a low tone. Fred rolled his eyes and ran out.
She lied down in her bed, using her wand as a microphone. "They can say, they can say it all sounds crazy. They can say, they can say I've lost my mind. I don't care, I don't care, so call me crazy. We can live in a world that we design."  Camille sang softly, thinking of a boy. "'Cause every night I lie in bed. The brightest colours fill my head. A million dreams are keeping me awake. I think of what the world could be. A vision of the one I see. A million dreams is all it's gonna take. Oh a million dreams for the world we're gonna make" She sang her voice cracking slightly, with tears down her face. She stood up and continued singing the song walking down the stairs to the kitchen, seeing something that broke her heart entirely. Fred and Angelina, laughing at a joke that George said, cuddling. Her hair turned a bright blue. "Why so blue??" George asked. "Shut up." Camille snapped. "She was fine earlier when I went up to annoy her." Fred said as the Veela and Megamorphous ran off. Camille ran off to floo to her best friend through and through Maxon Morestoke.

She heard yelling from the kitchen."Maxon??" She asked in a weak voice. Maxon stormed off to the lounge room, his face softening at the sight of his bestfriends blue hair. "Oh gosh, what happened now??" He asked, bringing the shorter girl into his embrace. "A-Angelina knows the secret..." Camille trailed off. "How did she find out??" Maxon said angrily. "I don't know, I don't know.."Camille sobbed softly into his shoulder. One thing about Camille is she's very emotional which makes it hard to control her hair. Camille is a Veela and a Megamorphous {Thank You Mother} so it wasn't hard to have men chasing after her. But she wanted to attract one in particular, who she couldn't attract, due to her living with him he became immune basically. "Oh, I cant stand staying there while she's around." She whined. "I can send a letter to Mo-" Camille cut him off saying, "No!! I'll floo over there and just deal with it. She'll know something is up if I leave everytime Angelina comes over." She said. "But its fine we don't mind you coming over." Maxon said, pulling away from the hug. She crossed her arms and huffed. "No, I'll have to stand her, because if it ends how I think it will." Camille answered, standing up. "Thank you, though. She said, smiling. Her hair turned into a grayish blue with streaks of yellow. "Get some rest." Maxon said, kissing her forehead. "Who where you yelling at earlier??" She questioned. "Oh, James thinks it's funny to aparate here every 20 seconds he can." He said rolling his eyes. Camille giggled, raising her eyebrows. "Has Chlobird come over?" She asked. "Nope, once again stuck at dance camp." He answered. "Poor girl." She said shaking her head. "Well, I'll floo over now." Camille said, smiling. "Thank you once again!" She yelled while flooing over.

"Where have you been?! We've been looking for you all afternoon!!" Mrs Weasley yelled, crushing her with a hug. "I'm sorry, Molly, I was feeling a bit down so went over to Maxons." Camille said, smiling. "Oh dear, Hermione and Ginny are waiting upstairs for you, also Carlos has some exciting news for you!" She said. "Alright I'll be heading over to them.

\\

The next week was a rush because of the new school year. The N.E.W.T's where getting on the 17 ( Camille and Carlos are both 16 their birthday is the 1st of September)year olds nerves and they still weren't even taking them. She was in her and Ginny's room, Maxon on her bed, with her sprawled on the soft carpet on the floor. Chloe and James where able to come over for the week of before another year at Hogwarts. Chloe was trying her best to paint James nails but he kept moving, making her mess up. "James Longbottom, keep moving and I'll Crucio you!" She yelled. Camille started laughing uncontrollably, with Maxon following suit, watching the pair argue. Then there was a knock on the door. "May I speak to Camille??" Carlos said, rolling his eyes at the quartet. "If it's about the exciting news Molly told me you had for me, I already told you that I want to know on our birthday!" She said. "Oh but then it'll be even more surprising and you'll get angry at me for not telling you." He said. "Fine tell me!!" Camille gave in.

AN
I'm going to change the timeline, having the Weasley twins and the Quartet be in their 7th year when the battle of hogwarts happens. You'll see why😏😏