7

Resting Utai on the bed, Connor turns to leave the room. "Wait here." Said Connor. Connor quickly run and get medicine for the pain and give it to her. "Here." Said Connor. She took it and look up at him with a smile.

"Thank you." Said Utai. Connor nods before walking out of the room and to the living room to see the others looking down. "What's wrong?" Asked Connor.

They look at him. "There's a problem...we need you to do something but first she needs to leave." Said Yukihime. Yukihime said as she pointed at Izeki. "What? Why?" Asked Connor. "It's a matter for us only...unless you use to be in the black legion before I took control." Said Yukihime.

Izeki open her eyes wide. "Wait...you know about the 8 coloured legions?" Asked Izeki. "Yes...you see...everyone here is from the black legion." Said Yukihime. She open her eyes wide as she got up and looked at everyone including Connor. "No way...Connor...you...you work for the enemy?!" Yelled Izeki.

Connor look in confusion. "What do you--" Connor cut himself off as the realisation came to him. "Wait a minute..." Yukihime muttered. Izeki lift her arm and looked at her wrist to see a tattoo of purple thorns wrapped around her wrist.

"The leader of legion purple thorn." Yukihime mutters. Suddenly Izeki lunged at Yukihime with what looked to be a butterfly knife, but Connor got in front of her and she slashed Connor by accident. "Connor!" Yelled Yukihime. Izeki looked in horror at Connor's cut open chest.

"Connor..." Izeki muttered. "Stop Izeki...she's not a enemy..." Connor muttered. "But she made the crime of beheading the past red legion leader!" Yelled Izeki. "I don't care...plus if killing a leader is bad then why did you try to kill her?" Asked Connor. "Cause she--" Izeki was cut off by Connor. "Her brother just wanted to go...your the ones saying no and tried to kidnap, kill or worse to Yukihime to get her back which lead her to have to defend for herself, like...when the old red legion leader tried to rape her...she had no choice but to do it...if anything its your own fault for trying to make her do something she didn't want and going after her over something you should've went after her brother for or even giving the leadership of the black legion to her when she didn't want it..." Said Connor.

She looked at Connor before standing down. "Look Izeki...you don't have to do this...just please don't do this...join us or just don't target us...because if anything, we all never do what we do cause we like it...hell...before meeting everyone in this room, I killed a lot of people...I never enjoyed it, I did it to survive or to protect the ones I love...and Yukihime was in that situation...she was attacked and knew she couldn't escape without hurting or killing him to get trying to out." Said Connor.

"Connor...I'm--" Izeki was cut off by Connor hugging her causing everyone to scream in shock. "Look...I care for you...that's why I don't want to kill you...so...still be my friend and help us...help me or not and...we fight to the death the next time we meet." Said Connor. She paused before placing her arms around Connor returning the hug.

"Ok..." Said Izeki. Connor smile as he pat her back. "Ok...now that that's out of the way...what was the problem we needed to talk about Yukihime?" Asked Connor. She stayed silent. Suddenly Connor feel a knee hit his face face sending him flying.

"Oof." Said Zero. "Shut up..." Said Connor. "Sorry my knee slipped." Said Yukihime. "Well don't be on your knees so they don't slip...anyway what was it you needed help with?" Asked Connor. Yukihime looks away for a second before speaking. "There was a kidnapping of 5 people...I want you and Fuko to go to the blue skull legion and help them." Said Yukihime.

Connor turns to Fuko. "Are you ready?" Asked Connor. She nodded and Connor did too. "Ok...let's go!" Yelled Connor. Before Connor did, he felt someone grab his arm. Connor look to see Yukihime. "Oh no you don't, your hurt." Said Yukihime.