Reincarnated

"You twelve have been brought here-"
"-kidnapped." capri interrupted.
The woman glared at capri for a good 5 seconds then continued speaking.
"We have brought you here because you all are reincarnated children." the woman paused to see their reaction.
Capri rolled her eyes. Aiden looked hella bored. Sebastian was trying to hold in his laughter. Pavati was staring into the ground, lost in her thoughts. Gemma was moving her body while staying idle like a npc. Valen was busy looking around and observing the place. Carson nodded as if he was paying attention. Lyra looked confused. Aakash yawned. Lena made a confused 'tf?' face. Thoryn snickered, not believing a single word they're saying. Serena sighed with a disappointing face, primarily because they've wasted so much of her time already.
"what?" thoryn said with an amused tone.
"reincarnated children," the woman repeated
"well thanks for wasting our time," aiden looked over to sebastian, "Let's go."
As they both turned around to leave, sebastian still had a smile on his face from holding his laughter, the woman snapped her fingers and in a split second they both were back in the spot they were standing in.
"the fuck?" sebastian asked, looking around. He placed his hands around his body to make sure this wasn't real. However, it was. Aiden was just as confused as sebastian along with the rest of the group.
"woah, how did you do that?" gemma asked with an amazed but surprised look.
"magic," the woman smiled at gemma and then turned her attention back towards the rest of them.
"No one is leaving until I say so. You guys are in awful danger and we're here to make sure you all are well trained to face the danger." the woman stared at both lyra and lena who were whispering to each other. They both stopped and stood straight as the woman cleared her throat to get their attention.
"You all will be staying here in our base until you're fully prepared."
"Not happening. I have rich and powerful parents who will vacuum this entire earth trying to find me." lena cut off the woman.
"Oh don't worry, we've got that fixed. Your clones will be taking your place while you're absent from your usual lifestyle." the woman said with a slight grin on her face.
The entire group had shocked and frowned look on their faces. "wait what?" aakash yelled. "So that means my girlfriend will be with someone else who looks like me? are they like a doppelgänger or something?"
"No aquarius, your clones are other versions of you, they're no doppelgänger."
"Oh by the way, i haven't introduced myself yet. I'm Bertha." the woman added.
Aakash frowned at Bertha. "My name's Aakash not aquars, whatever you just called me."
Bertha had a face of realization and then sighed. "I forgot to mention. You guys will be using different names for yourselves. So, your name is not Aakash anymore your real name is now Aquarius."
"what about mine!" gemma raised her hand.
"gemini."
"you cannot be serious," capri chuckled with her hands on her hips.
"Yours is capricorn." bertha pointed at capri.
She snickered before her hands dropped down from her hips. "Sure! You just added 'corn' behind my name. That's so creative!"
Bertha rolled her eyes and turned towards Aiden and Sebastian.
"Nah," Aiden grumbled as he shakes his head. "I won't use whatever name you f*cking give me,"
"Fine then, Aiden. How about we keep the 'A' then?" bertha placed her index on her chin.
"what do you mean by that?"
"Aries."
Aiden paused for a moment, thinking about it. A few seconds later he shrugged, "Fine, sounds better than Aiden."
"Okay. Good boy." bertha said it in a tone you'd use on your dog when they did something good, which triggered something inside Aiden.
Lyra turned her head towards them and then back down as something flashed in her mind. It was sort of a picture but it was too fast for her to know what it was.
Bertha turned her head halfway behind to look at Lyra. By her confused gaze, a smirk formed on bertha's face and she turned back towards both of them, now looking at sebastian.
"Well, sebastian... any guesses?" she asked raising her eyebrows.
"Does it start with S?"
"Correct! Yours is Sagittarius."
"what?" he frowned and Aiden covered his mouth quickly as a chuckle escaped.
"Sa—gi-tta-rius." bertha replied in a slower way.
"Sa—gi-tta-rion." he repeated.
"Rius." she said pressing her fingers together.
"Sag-itta-rius?" he repeated.
"Yes." she nodded. 
"Sounds cooler than the original, but worse at the same time." he said with his eyes narrowed. He then turned his head towards Aiden and they both started laughing together. 
Bertha left them and walked towards Pavati. "Hi Pavati. How are you doing?"
"Uhm, i'm good, thanks." her voice was really soft, bertha almost couldn't hear it.
"Do you like books?"
"Yes, i do." her voice got a bit louder with excitement but still soft. The tone of her voice was soft so no matter how loud she got it would still sound soft.
"Why are you asking her normal questions?" Lena inquired.
"Exactly," capri responded with her arms crossed.
"Because I can, anyways." she turned back to Pavati. 
"Yours is Pisces," Bertha didn't wait for Pavati to say anything and walked away to Lena and Lyra. 
"It better be good." Lena and Lyra both had their hands on their hips. 
"Leo." 
"Isn't that like a boy's name?" Lena questioned. Both of their hands fall from their hips in sync. 
"Ain't your sign a Leo?" Lyra nudged her elbow.
Her eyebrows lifted in realization. "Oh, yes!" she turned to Lyra in excitement and then turned back to bertha with a smile on her face. "I'll take it. I'm a proud Leo."
Bertha rolled back her eyes with a smile and muttered something under her breath. 
"Yours is Libra." she pointed at Lyra. 
Bertha continued right, walking past Aakash and Gemma and stopping in front of thoryn. She lifted her finger and pointed at him. "Taurus,"
Without waiting for an answer, she continued right without lowering her finger. She walked past Capri and stopped at Valen for only a second. "Virgo," 
She moved on to Serena and stopped for only a second. "Scorpio,"
She walked further right, walking past Pavati and finally towards Carson. 
Bertha hesitated but said it anyway, "Cancer." 
"Woah," Aiden said, stepping back. Sebastian  had his mouth open in surprise with a hint of a smile. Even Carson was shocked. 
"Do you have something against him? What kind of name is that?" Aiden questioned with an amused expression but shocked tone. 
"I don't make the rules," Bertha shrugged. She looked at Carson with a sympathizing look. "I'm sorry, they'll get used to it." she sighed.  
"Why are you naming him after a disease?" Capri asked, genuinely. 
"I don't make it up," Bertha shrugged before walking back, in front of the whole group. 
"All of you will be assigned a room. For the rest of the night, you guys will stay in your assigned rooms. If you need anything, there's a telephone next to your bed, on the nightstand, feel free to use it, just type 13612. One. Three. Six. Twelve." 
"I'm not staying in this ghetto place. Whatever place we're staying at better be a five star hotel." Lena stated. 
"Oh, you'll see."