Part-2 The unknown shadow

This is a real horror incident happened with me, when i was 10 yrs old.

The day on which this incident happened, it went like a normal day for me, i was woken up by my mom, then i took a bath, ate my breakfast and went to my school. Met my friends, studied at school, played with my friends in a free period. As long as i can remember, it was last day of school before the starting of summer break. The summer break started early for the children of primary standard, as they can't endure that much heat, as compared to adults. I was in 6th or 7th standard. it was the summer season starting, so school summer break started. So, i was free to play and sleep. One night i woke up around 2am or 3am.I wanted to got to washroom. All people in my house were asleep, so i decided to not to go on the washroom upstairs alone, i went to the washroom downstairs. When i was peeing, i didn't closed the door, because i was scared at night. I saw a person's shadow on the wall in front of me, i thought that someone in my house is awake, but then i remembered that everyone is asleep. So i screamed so loudly, that family members got awake. I ran straight into the room. They asked me that what happened, why am i so scared ?, i told them the whole incident. It has been around 11 years since that incident happened, but it still comes in my eyes, when i think about it.