Before you start please read this

Hello! Everyone this is my first story and This story is about a girl that happens to fall into the anime world call "Bungou stray dogs" this story is going to be a bsd x reader, so as you can see English is NOT my first language so there's might be a lot of mistake in grammar and word and the art in the cover are NOT mine they all belong to the rightful owner but the edit are MINE, if there's a mistake in the story please feel free to correct me by comment🙏🏻 and this story might be boring but I promise this will turn out to be good later on, you might wonder what our Y/N ability is but for now I want to keep it a secret first🤭.
So our Y/N is a silent person who have no purpose in her real world and only live up to other desire and spend most of her time in reading/watching anime/manga and one day she happened to fall into one of her favorite anime and that's where her life turn upside down, and she decided to live for herself after all the problem she met.
I hope that the character fit you guy imagine and I will try my best to upload it as soon as possible!.
Once again thanks for spending your precious time reading this boring writing of mine🙏🏻😊 and that's all the information, if you have questions please free to comment and ask I will try my best to answer as much as I can!.
Please enjoy readings this story and have a good day😊