Chapter Two - Julius Bright.

On Sunday, Julie and Lizzy went out to check out the Sailwood Tavern. The street were filled with dangling tropical flowers hanging from the street lamps. The pavement was followed by a trail of colorful flowers planted by local farmers. By the time they reached the Tavern, it was packed with lots of people. A sign read; Sailwood Tavern, 1807.

They looked around and the Tavern keeper looked at them, with his left brow up with suspicion. Not necessarily, in suspicion. But the look he gave them gave Julie the chills. The Tavern keeper seemed to be  the age of twelve. He doesn't look very mature-ish though be honest. His hair was a shade of pink and his eyes were locked on the girls.

"Hi... Are you the Tavern Keeper?" Julie asked.

"No, I'm the Tavern Keeper's son, Julius Bright. Would you two like anything?" He asked.

"Oh no, we're just checking around the neighborhood, that's all, Julius." Julie smiled beautifully.

"I mean, we did come all this journey here to look around. Can't we just get one drink?" Lizzy asked Julie.

Julie hummed in consideration. The melody sounded beautiful. Maybe making new friends is sometimes worth it. Even if your far away, you can still video chat or just, see them in the near future.

"Fine, two mocktails please." Julie asked, after all, we were just two teenagers in a Tavern.

"Right o' up."

"So, Julie," Lizzy said, cringing. "Would you... Like to be friends?"

"Sure, I don't mind. What's your number?" She asked excitedly.

Now Lizzy could see the excitement of meeting new people. It's like as if there's something buzzing in her because she's practically vibrating. She gave Julie her phone number and Julius came back with their drinks.

Julie and Lizzy smiled, they raised their glasses and made a toast

Julie and Lizzy smiled, they raised their glasses and made a toast. Suddenly, the Tavern door was burst open, it was the other campers.

Julius pouted. "Jeez! Don't you people know how to knock?"

"Has anyone seen a six year old girl... With pearly white hair?!" Ian said, holding onto the door.

"Pearly white — is that even possible?!" Julius asked the crowd.

"You literally have light pink hair." Kris pointed out.

"Yes but I dyed it! Can't you see my eyebrows are darker than my hair?!" Julius shouted.

Lizzy and Julie quickly drank their mocktails and dashed to the others. Julie almost tripped on Ian's shoelaces.

"Guys, what's wrong??"

"Ares! We can't find Ares anywhere!" Micheal Brook exclaimed, "we — except for Ian — were taking care of her! When we turned around she was suddenly gone!"