Alone ☽

Alone ☽

☾ Karmella

I don't know why it's so hard for me to make friends and keep them but it is. I was always jealous of Kamryn because she could just walk up to anyone and talk to them , she had a great personality when we were friends but now her personality is shit to me. I'll never understand why she hates me now..

I sighed once I made it to the cafeteria to collect my food.

I never have anyone to sit with so I usually just sit by myself or go to the library to read.

Reading is something I love to do and it helps me learn a lot. I'd rather read then be outside around other people.

After I went through the lunch line and paid for my food I went to find a empty table.

I look around to see no empty tables.

I guess I'll just go to the library.

I was about to turn around when I see Jacob sitting all by hisself at a table on his phone.

I don't know what got into me but I walked towards his table and took a seat beside him.

I then began to eat in silence.

After a couple of seconds he looked up from his phone and at me.

"What are you doing sitting here?" He asked with his eyebrow raised.

"I just thought you would want somebody to sit with you." I told him continuing to eat.

He groaned. "Did I tell you to sit by me?" He said rudely standing up from the table.

"But I-I." He cut me off.

"Just leave me alone you fucking weirdo!" He yelled storming off.

I sat there in shock as everyone stared at me and whispered.

Why did you blow up like that? Am I really that bad? I didn't do anything to him.

A tear fell out of my eye as I thought about what I could have done to possibly make him mad at me.

I got up and dumped my tray before leaving out of the cafeteria.

I might as well go and spend some time in the library maybe it'll get my mind off of what happened.

"Hey Mrs. Munch." I greeted the library teacher.

She smiled at me. "Hello Karmella, how are you?" She questioned me as I sat my bookbag on one of the chairs.

"I'm fine." I lied.

"You're welcome to all the books darling." She told me.

I nodded my head and went to find a book to read.

I didn't know what book to read so I just picked up a random one hoping it is a good book.

I can read just about any book it doesn't matter the genre or what the cover looks like.

When I walked over to the table where my bag was sitting on a chair I saw Jacob laying with his head down on the table.

"Jacob." I whispered softly rubbing his back.

Even though I can't see him I could tell that he's crying.

He didn't answer me.

"Jacob are you alright?" I asked him hoping he would answer me.

"I'm sorry for acting stuck up towards you. I'm just going through some things at home and I needed someone to take it out on." He explained to me while holding on to my hand.

I nodded my head in understanding.

"I know it's none of my business but what's going on? I won't judge you, you can tell me anything." I assured him with a small smile.

"I can't tell you or else my father will hurt me." He replied back before getting up and walking away.

I can tell that Jacob needs someone to talk to and express his feelings , I know I just met him but I want him to be able to express his feelings to me. I know what it feels like to never have someone to talk too, holding everything in is not good and hopefully one day he'll let it all out.

________________________________
Karmella in MM 😈

What do you guys think is going on with Jacob?
What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💯