Chapter 096 Going Around The Mountains

Sister Cao watched, her eyes immediately revealed a greedy look.

Tang Yu noticed it, and immediately put the beads away and frowned, "If you dare to steal my things, I will not show mercy to you."

"I don't dare to steal your things." Besides, this thing was snatched from Captain Bai. Who knows if Captain Bai will seek revenge from you in the future? Sister Cao complained, "However, this demon pill has a huge desire for goblins. As long as you eat the demon pill, the goblin can directly transform the other party's cultivation base into your own cultivation base, so that you don't need to practice. Because it will grow rapidly, this is also the reason why the big gecko eats us goblins."

"So, a goblin with a low cultivation base is still very dangerous." Tang Yu said.

"Of course." Sister Cao said, "Although there are special departments to restrain them, there are also evil monsters who don't want to practice and just want to sit back and enjoy the rewards. You only need to kill a monster and swallow his flesh and demon pills, and you can save years of cultivation. Even after decades, many goblins can't help but have sex, so the goblin pill has a great desire for us goblins, so don't take it out again."

Sister Cao said that she couldn't help it, she knew it was dangerous, but when she saw it, she still wanted to jump on it.

Tang Yu nodded and yawned. It was almost dawn when he saw the sky, but he didn't expect to kill a gecko. It had been a few hours. Tang Yu yawned and said to Sister Cao without further delay, "I'll put The account number will be sent to your mobile phone, remember to transfer the money to me later."

"Okay." Sister Cao nodded. She is also a person who keeps her promise. She knew that if Tang Yu hadn't arrived in time this time, she might not have been able to wait for Captain Bai to arrive. Sister Cao asked, "Master, what is the price?" ah?"

"I usually get this number when I play." Tang Yu waved a finger in front of Sister Cao and said with a smile, "But for the sake of our acquaintance, I'll give you a 20% discount, nine thousand Eight million!"

Sister Cao, "..."

You have discounted too much!

Sister Cao couldn't help but twitched her lips and nodded, "Okay."

Tang Yu left satisfied. He heard the voice of the message as soon as he arrived. Seeing that Sister Cao had transferred 98 million to his account, Tang Yu was in a good mood. He went straight to take a shower and came out. When I glanced at Xiaobai, Xiaobai was still sleeping, Tang Yu directly released Goldfinger on the ground, and then took out the gecko's demon pill and fed it to Goldfinger.

The roots of Goldfinger quickly wrapped the Yaodan and absorbed it, but there was still no change after that, which made Tang Yu very disappointed. When will it bloom again?

It seems that the spiritual power of feeding is still not enough, he needs to increase feeding.

Two days later, Tang Yu got on the plane and hugged Xiao Bai, with Xiao Shen on his shoulders, followed Yun Sheng to Province S.

Yun Sheng and the people around Yun Sheng looked at Tang Yu curiously, because Tang Yu's appearance was so weird.

There is a pet in his arms, and a white radish on his shoulders, which is so strange.

"Where did this guy come from? Is he here to be funny?" Someone asked curiously.

"Hush, that's Mr. Yun's guest." Someone replied.

Suddenly everyone looked at Tang Yu with strange and curious faces.

This is a private jet. After Yun Sheng dealt with the matter, he came over and sat opposite Tang Yu, and found the white radish on Tang Yu's shoulder. Zou frowned and asked, "You are..."