18| IT'S HURTS!

Adeline Pov:

"Oliver... Please slow down. It's... It's hurts." I hissed in pain as Oliver tried to remove a little piece of glass from my foot. I flinched at my place when someone barged into the room.

"What are you two fucking doing?" He yelled and again I flinched at my place, which only caused more pain.

"Ahhh!" I yelped in pain. He ran towards me when I screamed.

"Are you okay, my doll? What happened, huh?" He asked, concern evident in his eyes.

"It's.. it's just- Ahhhhhhh" I again yelled when Oliver tries to remove the glass from my foot.

"No please. Oliver, It's hurts." I cried out in pain.

"Leave her." David yelled and pulled Oliver's hand off my leg. He knelt down to my legs as I'm sitting on the bed.

He just kneels-

"Ahhhh" My all thoughts run away, and I screamed in pain when David touched the glass.

"Ahhhhh Da-David sl-l-low ahhh"

"Doll, shut up now." He harshly said.

"Please David... it's h-hurt ahhh-" I cried out as I grab his hand, but he glares at me.

"Doll" He warned me when I didn't release his hands. He sighed out and took my hands, placing them on his forearm. I clutched his arm when he again touches the glass.

"Da-David"

"Ahhhhhhh Da-Ddvid"

"Why are you moaning so hard?" He came closer to my face and whispered, asked.

"Huh?" I panted.

"It's just a little pieces of glass enter in your foot, then how you handle me when my dick will enter in you." He mocked me and my mouth fell open and a shiver run through all over my body.

How shameless he is?

I sat there like an statue. I was so lost in what he was said to me that I didn't even notice when he removed the piece of glass from my leg.

"Done" He said and I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Huh?" I asked, looking at the glass piece in his hand.

"Oliver, give me the first-aid kit." David said and Oliver handed it to him. he started treating my wound and I just stare at him.

"Now tell me, how did this happen?" He asked as softly as he could, but I could tell that he is mad at me.

"I-I ... I..." I don't even know how to answer his question because I had broken this glass in anger.

I turned my face to Oliver, pleading with my teary eyes to save me from this monster. He understood me and blinked his eyes.

"Dav-"

"Get out." Oliver was going to say something, but David cut him in middle and hearing his dominated voice, we both flinch at our place.

Oliver stood up and left the room but before telling me 'Take care and see you later.'

"Doll" David called out me and I looked at him.

"My answer?"

"Ohhh I-I was drinking water from a glass when someone knocked on the door. I got scared and the glass fell from my hand. I was going to open the door, but a piece of glass hit my leg." Yeh guys, I lied.

But he didn't say anything in reply and try to find lie in my eyes, but I immediately turned my face away. He sighed out and stand up and call someone.