♧ Authors Note ♧

Freckle: Oh, uhm- it's on..

Ivy: it's on rocky!

Rocky: I knew that miss pepper-ica! Get it?

[Y/N]: Guys..

Ivy: That is not funny.

Rocky: it is to me, right cousin!

Freckle: It seems not.

Rocky: Ah whatt, c'mon, tell your pootsy here-

[Y/N]: Rocky focus! Everyone.

Rocky: (stiffens) Ah! Uhm, well, ahah. Well, let's see, the author said..ah there (Looks in the camera)

Rocky: In a wild and wacky turn of events, the land of Wattpad has found itself entangled in a perplexing problem, akin to an overzealous gatekeeper-

[Y/N]: Do it. Properly.

Rocky: Ah, geez. Well (ahem), the author said, "preventing me from unveiling the glorious "main parts" of my magnum opus. Alas, Wattpad, in its wisdom or occasional lack thereof, hath cast my chapters into the digital abyss, forcing me to embark on a delightful journey of reconstructing them. Fret not, dear comrades, for I jest not when I say that I shall summon every ounce of wit and determination to revive my cherished tale. Alas, the wait may extend longer than anticipated, but fear not, for this show must go on, and I shall soon be back, armed with literary shenanigans and a bucketful of apologies for the comedic delay that has befallen upon us." That's what they said.

(Freckle "accidentally, which did not" turns off the camera)

[Y/N]: Is it off freckle?

Freckle: Yes, miss [Y/N]

Ivy: Well, bald words from a bald author!

Freckle: ivy it's uh, "bold" not bald..

Ivy: Wait, there not the same then?

Freckle: (shakes his head, no)

Ivy: Ah, fish.

Rocky: (laughs) Did I do good! Of course I did! Should we do a retake? I should add a touch of a violin? What ya say [Y/N]?

[Y/N]: No need, we're done.

Rocky: Ah, cmon dear [Y/N], to catch these mortal souls from reading this book, we add music!

[Y/N]: no no no. No music. Cmon, guys, help me fix up.

Ivy: But don't they spell and pronounce the same?

Freckle: eh, well, they do quite sound the same, but they don't spell the same.

Ivy: That's fishragous!

[Y/N]: *scoffs* fishragous..

Rocky: cmon [Y/N], just this time! The lingering melody needs me, and-

[Y/N]: No rocky.

Ivy: Then what does bald mean?

Freckle: Uhh, uhm, hairless?

Ivy: Woah..

Rocky: Just let me do it!

[Y/N]: I said no!

Ivy: Then bold means, what!

Freckle: confident..

||||

Okay, well, let me try to make it a bit more entertaining for you guys. So, here's the deal. Wattpad and I have this love-hate relationship. It's like the site has it out for me or something. But despite that, I'm determined to keep writing and sharing my stories with all of you.

Now, let's talk about the characters in this skit. We've got Rocky, who is basically itching to play the violin. It's like a burning passion he can't ignore, and he's just waiting for his chance to shine.

Then we have [Y/N], our unique protagonist. They're not your typical feline - no, they're a no-feline!

Next up is Ivy - the cute and seemingly dumb feline. But don't let her innocent appearance fool you! She's got a few tricks up her sleeve and surprises everyone with her cleverness. Especially in cars.

And let's not forget about Freckle. Freckle is, well, Freckle. You never know what Freckle will do or say next!

Now, I know some of you might be wondering how I managed to publish this. Well, I'm using another device. don't worry, I have some tricks up my sleeve, too! I'm improvising and doing my best to make sure the chapters of my upcoming story are coming soon. Stay tuned for more exciting updates!

Alright, folks, that's all for now. Thanks for joining me in this revamped skit, and I hope you found it more entertaining. Bye for now, and stay tuned for more adventures! ✌️