♧ Epilogue ♧

Y/n began her day like any other, her (E/C) eyes slowly opening as the first rays of sunlight filtered through her curtains. Stretching her lithe frame, she climbed out of bed and made her way to the bathroom to freshen up.

Her routine was familiar and comforting: she ran a brush through her luxurious fur, dressed in her typical attire, and padded softly down the stairs of her family's cozy home. As she reached the kitchen, she was greeted by the warm aroma of breakfast. It was her brother, Luther, who was hard at work in front of the stove, flipping pancakes and humming a tune.

A gentle smile touched her lips as she watched him. Luther had always been the more reserved of the two, but something about him had changed. He seemed more at ease, more content with life. Y/n couldn't help but feel a sense of pride for her brother's newfound confidence.

After a hearty breakfast and a quick exchange of sibling banter, Y/n said her goodbyes and headed to her job as a waitress in a bustling local restaurant. The busy lunchtime rush passed in a blur of orders and friendly chatter with the regulars.

Once her shift ended, Y/n decided to stop by the grocery store to pick up some groceries for the week. She carefully selected items, making sure to choose Luther's favourite snacks.

Returning home, she never expected to find what awaited her: spots of blood staining the floor. Panic surged through her, and without hesitation, she dropped her groceries and followed the trail to the kitchen. There, she discovered her brother, Luther, sitting at the table, his arm soaked in crimson.

Fear and concern flooded her, and she rushed to his side. Luther explained that they had been robbed, a man had entered their home, and a struggle had ensued. Y/n knew she had to act quickly. She called their neighbour for help, and the neighbour readily agreed to assist in getting Luther to the hospital.

As they prepared to take Luther to the car, Y/n held onto her brother's arms tightly, tears in her eyes. She whispered words of love and encouragement, promising to see him soon.

The car sped off to the hospital, and Y/n was left with a decision to make. She couldn't let the man who had hurt her brother escape justice. With determination, she retraced the intruder's steps inside their home, finding her gun. The trail of blood led her to their backyard.

Following the bloody path, she pressed on, every step a mix of dread and determination. The trail eventually led her to an abandoned bridge shrouded in darkness, where she found the man she sought. His voice trembled as he questioned her presence, threatening her to leave or suffer the consequences.

Y/n didn't waver; she pointed the gun at him, her paw steady on the trigger. She didn't hesitate to click it, and the sound of the gunshot shattered the eerie silence. Birds took flight into the darkening sky, startled by the abrupt sound.

After the shot, Y/n lowered the gun, her heart pounding, and a sense of grim satisfaction washing over her. The threat to her brother had been eliminated, and justice had been served. A faint smile crept onto her lips, the shadows on her face briefly illuminated by the moonlight.

//

HI GUYZS. I got my motivation back and I decided to add this in the book, idk why but I just felt it. Anyways, y/n's redemption arc? Eh idk 🤷‍♀️  I just wanted to do it :) I apologize for the short chapter. future updates coming soon bye! 😀