20| MORNING SWEET

Adeline Pov:

"Breathe, my love." He said and I came to my sense and started breathing heavily. I promised him that I want to marry him. A promise? 

When?

Where?

Why can't I remember anything?

I'm sobbing even harder now. He cupped my face and pecked my forehead then my tears, my eyes, my nose tip and lastly my lips and speak.

"Doll, don't make the situation hard for. I try not to force you, but you didn't listen to me. I promise, I won't hurt you. Please trust me."

After that I didn't say anything. He gently arranged my dress in its position and combed my massy hair with his fingers.

"You sleep first, I will go changed my clothes, then joined you." He said and headed to the bathroom. How could he say that?

"Please trust me."

I don't even know him. I know, I lost my memory at the age of sixteen, but Jack said that I had an accident when we came to New York for vacation.

Who is lying here?

I have met David before, but I don't remember. And, when I promise him that we will get married in future. Why? Why I can't remember a single thing?

I quickly closed my eyes when I heard the bathroom door open. He lay down next to me and wrapped his hands around my waist and hugged me from behind and chased me near to him.

"Doll, when it's come to you, I can't control myself. You already know that you lost your memory before you turned 16. How can I explain the past so suddenly to you. It's not good for your health." He pause then continue-

"One time, I lost you, but this time, no one dare to take you away from me. Not even you, yourself, my doll." He said with so calm voice that I almost lost in his words.

"I already lost my one important person in my life. I don't want to lose you. Please don't go away from me. Give me one chance." He said and kissed on my neck and buried his face into my neck.

"I will never hurt you. Please trust me." He adds. First time I heard 'Please' word from his mouth.

Does he mistake me for another girl or I'm really his doll?

Just this one question is running in my mind like storm. If I'm not his doll than I'm not worthy of his love but if I'm really than for now, I just want time to figure out things. 

But why? Whenever he speaks, looking straight in my eyes, I never felt that he is lying to me. But I'm hell scared from his two side.

After a few minutes, when I feel he was half asleep, I turned to him. He thought I was going to leave him as he held me tighter and wrapped his legs around mine.

I can feel his breath on my face. I could hear his normal pulse. How peaceful he looks when he sleeps.

I have to talk to Jack but how do I do it? David has also taken my phone and Jack has gone on a business trip.

He will be back after another 3 days. I have to talk to Jack anyway. Control yourself, Adeline. You have to find a way out of here.

Next Day:

I yawned and sat on the bed. I immediately started to remember the talk with David last night, but I shrugged it off.

I looked next to me, and it was empty. Where did he go? Oh, It's already 11 Am. Of course, he must have gone to his office.